• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Congrats Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Was a long the cricket field on saturday and only watch the scores from time to time. Just want to congrats the Reds and their supporters with a great win over the Sharks. I honestly havent expect that at all. The Reds win over the Sharks & Brumbies win over the Tahs have thrown this years competition wide open. :thumb

The S14 only starting now and pretty glad myself with my teams performance over the weekend. Perfect way to go on tour and their and the Brutes faith will be decided pretty quick over the nice couple of weeks.

F

formeropenside

thanks PB.

I thought you were a Stormers fan. I had been supporting them as my favourite SA team accordingly. I'll even cheer for them against the tahs, brumbies and Force. Actually, I would do that anyway.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sure is a Stormers fan. Great stuff FOS. Some were surpise I still think they can make the semis before the weekend, now I am sure they can . If they dish up the rugby like they have on saturday, they sure is capable to give any team a beating. The most encourage thing for me is that they have real debt now and even Oupas like Percy & AJ Venter suddenly look like the players they was when they were on their best.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Well played, Reds. Having watched Queensland play boring rugby for years and seen many footballs have the leather kicked off them (from the Mark Loane school of rugby play: "We'll soften 'em up for only 79 minutes before we spin it out wide") it's quite a shock to see skilful backline play at Ballymore. More please.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
formeropenside said:
I'll even cheer for them against the tahs, brumbies and Force. Actually, I would do that anyway.

Good to be Australian. Better to be a QLDer eh? Just like being Australian but with more fingers and less teeth... :)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
NTA said:
formeropenside said:
I'll even cheer for them against the tahs, brumbies and Force. Actually, I would do that anyway.

Good to be Australian. Better to be a QLDer eh? Just like being Australian but with more fingers and less teeth... :)
Just for that we'll sent them the Smith Twins back. :thumb

F

formeropenside

NTA said:
formeropenside said:

NTA, you aren't really a New South Welshman anyway, so you'd be welcome in Qld. You are more like Baldrick's Silesian cousin, by way of ... well, whatever it is distinguishes South Australians from Victorians.

Status
Not open for further replies.