• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crucial Izzy Folau Pole

Should RA:

• do nothing

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • fine him

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • suspend him

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • take him to the Bingham Cup Mad Monday

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • lash him to a Sydney Mardi Gras float

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • lash him to all the Sydney Mardi Gras floats

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • one float will do

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • no need to go overboard

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • getting fired from a multi-million dollar job due to one nutty twitter post is a bit harsh

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • wait for Cyclo to tell us what to do

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Thaks to Beer Baron for the opening sensible pole options.

You have multiple votes, morans

*edit OH SHIT I forgot the "sack him" option.

MORAN

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
lebow.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I feel certain there is some sort of bizarroland saviour of a solution involving Phil Kearns tears and the bushfires caused by Izzy's gay pals but it's just too brilliant for my tiny mind to comprehend

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I feel certain there is some sort of bizarroland saviour of a solution involving Phil Kearns tears and the bushfires caused by Izzy's gay pals but it's just too brilliant for my tiny mind to comprehend

Phil Kearns' tears combined with the holy water from Folau's pool produce bushfire remedy when they're used in an acid attack against a gay eucalypt trees. Duh.

israel-folau-baptises-waratah-in-backyard-pool-1118660197528948736.webp

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The Daily Telegraph reports the payout is believed to be $8 million.

No wonder him and his carob-brained wife looked so pleased with themselves leaving court.

So 1 tweet nets Izzy 8 mill. Sweet gig.

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
No wonder him and his carob-brained wife looked so pleased with themselves leaving court.

So 1 tweet nets Izzy 8 mill. Sweet gig.

Nah.
He has also suffered in the court of public opinion, had his reputation slurred, and lost the opportunity to compete in the RWC - the pinnacle of a rugby player's on-field dreams.
As an athlete, he must be very disappointed to not be plying his trade when he was doing so well before his sacking.
No, it's a lot more than 1 tweet.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Nah.
He has also suffered in the court of public opinion, had his reputation slurred, and lost the opportunity to compete in the RWC - the pinnacle of a rugby player's on-field dreams.
As an athlete, he must be very disappointed thrilled to be preaching in his backyard, and to not be plying his trade when he was doing so well before his sacking.
No, it's a lot more than 1 tweet.

Fixed.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Might test his assurance to them that he won't publicly "share" his comments on faith, which he has apparently given.
Anyway, happy to see him on the other side of the world, personally. Playing a game in which I have zero interest too.

Status
Not open for further replies.