• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Blues, Rd 11, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Surely Todd's early tackle of a player running into a hole 15m out is close to a yellow card?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Not to mention the high tackle that wasn't. Blues copping a couple of rough calls there.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Surely Todd's early tackle of a player running into a hole 15m out is close to a yellow card?

Funnily enough I was just about to type "YC Todd" & was pleasantly surprised not to mention relieved when it wasn't....

Not to mention the high tackle that wasn't. Blues copping a couple of rough calls there.

Again, felt sure Slade would get pinged for it & couldn't quite believe it when he wasn't. Anyhoo, it's all over, 29-15 & I'm really, really keen to know what @Dismal had in store for me if things had turned out differently..........

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ffs FUCKN RUGBY I FUCKING AHTE IT, FUCKIN STUPID GAME. Plus one of the Blues MORAN amatuer half-coached showpony brotown skoolboy stars goes and concusses McGod. FUCKINH IDIOT. DEPORT YOURSELF TO FUCKING HAMILTON

NOTHING was ever going to happen as long as Cowan was out there, HE WAS FUCKING CHICKEN, scared to go to ground, scared to try anything, ekeing out the last remainign bucks on a fucing contract he shouldnt fucking have FFS WHY DO WE HAVE THESE OTAGO REJECTS COWAN AND TRIGGS, THEY WERE YESTERDAYS MEN IN FUCJING 1882. FUCK OFF. Clueless blind helen keller kunt exit strategies, all done ponderously at half fucking pace, JUST GO AWAY ALL OF YOUCRIPPLED ZERO IQ CNUTS.

fall_zpsbz9ncnqc.gif

Jimmy Cowan (on the left) practicing his kicking
strategies with Daniel Bowden midweek.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rematch Time!

Weird as it sounds i would have no problem with the Cantabs picking up 5 pts here to up their playoffs chance.

and if they made the playoffs, watch out. Suddenly all those All Blacks in the side would have their brains filled with blood and murder

plus it would rule the cantabs out of AB's test vs Samoa the week after, along with some other NZ sides. Bar the Blues.

then the AB side might look like this:

1 Woodcock.
2 Mealamu,
3 Faumuina
4 S.Whitelock (no need to rest him, he can play every day if need be)
5 B.Retallick (chiefs go out in week 1 of playoffs)
6.Akira Ioane,
7.S.Cane
8 Steven Luatua
10. D.Carter (indestructible!)
11. Waisake Naholo* (get the lad capped quicktime, thats Poaching 101)
12. Francis Saili,
13. George Moala,
14. Frank Halai
15. Lolagi Visinia,

The only downside of this awesome spectacle would be NZ losing their alltime undefeated standing vs Samoa.

*Jamie Joseph to receive mysterious phone call in death of night from unnamed NZRFU employee.

sopranophone_zpsukpml7cg.jpg

"Naholo. You put him on the bench. You hear me? BENCH.
No, you don't need to know who this f**king is. B-E-N-N-C-H.
That spells bench."

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I see what you're trying to do there Mr Pillock, but we both know the CruSadists have zero chance of making the playoffs therefore will likely contribute around 6 or 8 of the 23 that go up to Samoa with a similar number of Bloos & the rest being drawn from whichever of the Tribe or Clan goes out in week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.