• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Cheetahs, Rd 6, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
YC for Fonotia, strictly speaking it prob should've been a Red but I reckon common sense has prevailed, short of teleportation don't see how he was meant to get outa there once he realised he wasn't going to get to the ball. Hope the Cheetahs player is OK, obviously.

Cheetahs take the lineout instead've the 3, fuck it up, lose 40m, concede a penalty & are now defending inside their 22....... ALWAYS take the 3.

FFS now WEVE gone lineout insteadve 3 & fucked up the drive............. ALWAYS TAKE THE FUCKING 3!!!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yay! Scrum penalty & sanity prevails as DC takes the shot........ but misses.

Another scrum penalty, I make that 4 so surely a card isn't too far away.........

Lineout 10m from Cheetahs line, Taufua may have scored after the 6th or 7th pick & go...... ref thinks he's short then had a second go. TMO thinks otherwise, 5-0 & DC will surely convert......... does, 7-0 ~20 gone & Fonotia back on.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fuck, sloppy pass gets picked off by Venter & he's under the sticks for 7-7 with fuck all possession or field position.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cheetahs in again, 12-7. Kick is good, 14-7.

WI 201/8 & ahead of the asking rate but will presumably run out've wickets (I haven't just broken the forum rule(s) have I?)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Taufua having a busy game & Nadolo isnt just his usual wrecking ball self, getting plenty of offloads away as well. CruSadists pull 3 back on the hooter, Cheetahs 14-10 at oranges.

WI 221/9. Bubble-burst predicted by @HughJarse on another thread has been delayed, at least until Tuesday :)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Crusaders with their paint-by-numbers attack, Cheetahs eventually grab the easel off them and say jesus just get on with it

Dagg must've seen Ben Smith play last night, he's having a burl but it all just leaves you thinking shit, how good is Ben Smith?

Dan Carter has the general play yips?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
LevRoux goes high on Nadolo who had just BUTCHERED a try by trying to do it all himself & cops a YC, Crusaders take the scrum. PT, action replay of last week.

CruSadists back in front 17-14 but it sure ain't pretty.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That's more like it, 80m try started by Crotty then a great run from Todd, Dagg finishes it off & nek minit its 24-14.

Well fuck me, DC cashes in on a horrible Cheetahs error, BP try & 31-14 with ~25 to go.

And another, Nadolo gets over, 36-14. Fair bit of luck involved there but later tonight he'll be telling anyone who will (or is forced to) listen how he had it on a string........ DC converts, 38-14 & suddenly the 18.5 start the TAB were offering is starting to look pretty generous.............

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^ CruSadists just remembered they're a 7-time champion side playing a bunch of fluffy-bunnys :)

Grrrrrrr! Another gimme 3 turned down for a lineout option, lineout drive fucked up AGAIN so scrum Cheetahs. Back in the day any Cantab who turned down the easy 3 would've got his head ripped off by Grizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.