• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Waratahs, Round 13, 20 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Very unfortunate that Beale is out. I also think he's been the best back in Australia this year, and by some margin. Error rate is down, playing more direct, involving his team mates more and they are feeding off his confidence.

Almost as if he's rediscovered that confidence we saw when he was a schoolboy sensation.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Of all the things that've gone wrong, or right, this year, one thing stands out: their defence is now excellent. If they can continue to maintain some sort of brick wall they'll come out of this game well.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
1. Paddy Ryan (72 caps)
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau (136 caps)
3. Tom Robertson (8 caps)
4. Davie Dennis (102 caps)
5. Will Skelton (48 caps)
6. Dean Mumm (96 caps)
7. Michael Hooper (C – 91 caps)
8. Jed Holloway (12 caps)
9. Nick Phipps (92 caps)
10. Bernard Foley (72 caps)
11. Rob Horne (97 caps)
12. David Horwitz (8 caps)
13. Israel Folau (55 caps)
14. Reece Robinson (8 caps)
15. Andrew Kellaway (6 caps)

16. Angus Ta’avao (58 caps)
17. Hugh Roach (16 caps)
18. Jeremy Tilse (55 caps)
19. Sam Lousi (12 caps)
20. Wycliff Palu (130 caps)
21. Matt Lucas (22 caps)
22. Matt Carraro (50 caps)
23. Zac Guildford (84 caps)

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
f91fa707ce75a71f8f04a5f676921566.jpg

Ellis plays his 150th game. Crotty back in the starting lineup, which is good news.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Shit team. I mean, Havili? Drummond? Pffft!

I was really hoping Toddy would start Havili and Crotty together. Fonotia got burnt for pace last week.

Crotty is our best defender and would form a good combo with Havili who is quick and runs good lines.

G

galumay

You certainly predict Waratah losses often, and with relish, galumay!

Tahs by ten with another step up in form.

Sadly I have been right more often than not with my predictions! Seriously though this is the easiest prediction so far, Tahs may have improved but lets face it, the Saders are at a whole nother level.

I dearly hope I am wrong, and your prediction turns out to be correct!

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Tahs are in deep, deep shit: Marto tipped them on Rugby 360 & he's the 'tahs biggest kiss of death this side of Peter Fitz....

Marto is a total idiot.

He came up with this zinger on the weekend. "The Brumbies have been attacking without success for the last ten minutes. They can't kick now, as that'd be an admission of defeat."

Erm, right.

G

galumay

Tahs are in deep, deep shit: Marto tipped them on Rugby 360 & he's the 'tahs biggest kiss of death this side of Peter Fitz....

I saw that, I was too slow channel flicking. Doubled my bet on the 'Saders, its a sure thing now.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I saw that, I was too slow channel flicking. Doubled my bet on the 'Saders, its a sure thing now.

Funnily enough, the further the CruSadists' odds come down the more nervous I'm getting. I know I said 10ish in the preview but right now I'd settle for two.

EDIT: just re-rechecked & OMFG it's now Cru $1.21-$4.25 War & the margin is out to 11.5 (kiwi TAB). That's just madness IMO.

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
4,25 for the Tahs? If I did betting, i'd be all over that.
Its not a walk in the park for them plus Fonotia looked pedestrian in D against Matt Faddes, Folau will run rings around him, the only thing that is going their way is that Crotty has more time to look after Fonotias misses as he doesnt need to worry about Beale.
Im tipping Tahs in a high-scoring match.

Ps. I dont do betting becouse I never get it right.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Love the story about young NSW lads getting in some tackling practice against those aggressive hard-hitting sheep

Funny as :)

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
While I expect Crusaders to win, I reckon it will be a tight game. I've actually tipped Tahs to win by under 7 points. Can't tip against my team (yes I am that kind of tipper).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom