• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Dear ARU.... Tell me what is wrong with these photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

and it continues.....from the ARU website

105.JPG

Dom Shipperly - Australia's most recent debutant

106.jpg

Brett Sheehan - Wallaby reserve halfback

T

TOCC

Also, allegedly Pat McCabe doesn't rate a mention the current Wallaby profiles..
Wallabies go-to man is nowhere to be scene on the ARU website...

Also, with the upcoming Gold Coast Sevens, the ARU has been using Luke Morahan to boost publicity of the event...
So i went to the ARU Sevens website, hoping to find out some information but apparently the player with the largest public profile isn't deserving of a mention either..

T

TOCC

For those confused... the 'question mark icon' is all that appears when you click on the respective players profiles on the ARU website....

H

H...

Also, allegedly Pat McCabe doesn't rate a mention the current Wallaby profiles..
Wallabies go-to man is nowhere to be scene on the ARU website.

Also, with the upcoming Gold Coast Sevens, the ARU has been using Luke Morahan to boost publicity of the event.
So i went to the ARU Sevens website, hoping to find out some information but apparently the player with the largest public profile isn't deserving of a mention either..

who

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Understand why there isn't a pic for Sheehan as it was pretty unlikely he would have featured in Wallaby colours this season. But no pic for Shipperley and a missing McCabe is sloppy to say the least.

Worst case do what the Tahs did at the beginning of this year and use a photo from their previous team or in this instance from their Super team.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well TOCC, looks like the ARU has taken you up on your offer and used that photo for Shipperley.

However, I am not sure what to make of Sheehan's new haircut:

Sheehan.jpg

And I don't know what he has been doing since Super Rugby finished, but boy does his body look a lot like:

Mitchell.jpg

Oh, and still no Pat McCabe.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
It seems only fair that now Drew is no longer an option on the field they get some value from him off it. I would have preferred if they has someone in the art department have a go at drawing a face on the body.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think there is some element of sharing website resources and staff between the ARU and the provinces. Maybe that is why this happens so often.

I've definitely spoken to people about Waratahs memberships and seating who were based at the ARU before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom