• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Disco's tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Since I'm not in a tipping comp I'll throw my thoughts out there for who I think will win in round 1
Brumbies
Force
Chiefs
Tahs
Lions
Stormers
Bulls

Brumbies should win, judged soley on paper.

Would have backed the Blues but without Kaino, Rockets & Ali Williams the Force should get up but they are the only side that play worse at home.

The Chiefs have the wood on the Saders even with Carter so I expect that trend to continue.

The Tahs have a pretty good record against the Canes of late & it was a pretty tough game to call so I went with the Aussies.

Lions v Cheetahs really have no idea. Just a fan of Andre Pretorius so I'll back him in.

**Game of the Week** Apart from watching your own team play make sure you sit down for this one, went with the Stormers on home ground advantage only, enjoy watching both teams play with plenty of class all over the paddock.

Bulls will win unfortunately but I would love to be wrong. Even with Horwill & MMM I still would have tipped the Blue Bulls.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Look OK to me. Dont know about the Chiefs. Saders at home is always a good bet and the Chiefs, my favourate Kiwi team, well I have to tip against them to get the reverse result for some reason. :nta:

Disco do you tip on TSF to? Think we need more Aussie ones tipping there.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Disco do you tip on TSF to? Think we need more Aussie ones tipping there.

Nah I'm not doing any tipping this year. Just in the one fantasy league also.

I couldn't sit back & enjoy neutral games when I was in a tipping comp so this year I'll only be supporting the Reds.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
OK, my tips, I think:

Brumbies over Highlanders
Force over Blues
Lions over Cheethas
Crusaders over Chiefs
Tahs over Canes
Stormers over Sharks
Bulls over Reds

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Noddy,
You think we're gonna get beat that badly you don't even register the Reds/Bulls game?

Status
Not open for further replies.