• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

DON'T PANIC - G&GR Front Page getting a facelift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Looks like the first picture on my iPad. Which is probably good as the second picture didn't load for me.

Forum link was a little hard to see.

Ellipsis.test.

Edit: love the anti-ellipsis. Gold!

Bah, think the mods here had me in their minds when they set up that anti....grr... Bugger, here we go again!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Have found a remedy to this imbroglio. . . he he. . . by putting spaces between full stops!

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
New front page looks excellent, great work! Just one thing I noticed the results in the "Latest Results" section aren't very up to date. Could be just an admin thing in that they just haven't been updated. But the latest result on there is the U20 WC Aus v Sco.

Also when you click the heading "Latest Results" for further information it takes you to an article about the 2011 6Ns.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Well done all concerned. I'm in awe of you guys.

One of the next steps would be to organise such things as:

- previews then match reports of all Oz Super games and test matches by a designated forum member for each match or someone else we can rope in.

- ditto for NZ and Bok matches by designated forum members who are supporters of theirs (and someone to edit PaarlBoks efforts)

etc for big schools games and trials and club games

Try to rope in experts to wrote opinion columns without having to pay them anything.

etc

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Thanks for the suggestions Lee.

Just out of interest, how often do you visit the front page?

Status
Not open for further replies.