• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v NZ & Aust 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Still reading the decision hasn't been made. If Voges is retained it may as well be for the series so it needs to be right.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
How much worse could haddin be than voges at the moment?

I think Smarsh would be a mistake but I'd be happy to have any batter score a solid 30 in his place.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
uploadfromtaptalk1438838365490.jpg

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
That wouldn't be the worst call. Maybe we'll wake up to the idea that six proper batsmen is a way to win a test match! Yes I know that contradicts what I said above.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Tough on Mitch after taking some very important wickets at Lord's. Not a bad decision but it seems like an admission to the poms that the batsmen are really struggling. Very glad Anderson is out.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
England Team
AN Cook*, A Lyth, IR Bell, JE Root, JM Bairstow, BA Stokes, JC Buttler†, MM Ali, SCJ Broad, MA Wood, ST Finn

Australia Team
CJL Rogers, DA Warner, SPD Smith, SE Marsh, MJ Clarke*, AC Voges, PM Nevill†, MG Johnson, MA Starc, JR Hazlewood, NM Lyon

Poms won the toss & will bowl first.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, Warner gone, 10/3. Pom bowlers musta been listening when Warnie pointed out that, having opted to bowl, they needed to bowl well. Insightful as fuck is your Warnie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.