• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

F*CK! IF YOU LOVE THE QLD REDS POST HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
One of the best games I have ever been to. As a QLD supporter this game is something that fans from other supporters can't really understand. To beat the top team in the comp at the business end of the season is just amazing. Special atmosphere at the ground.

ANYWAY

This thread is to let out your QLD Reds man-love.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Reddy, I'm very happy and all for the Reds to have won, and they were awesome, but spare us the "no-one else can understand how it feels" routine. This notion that being a Qlder when you win is somehow mystically better than anything else is a bit tired, and more than a little it condescending to other fans.
But congratulations anyway - great game, and I loved it!

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
cyclopath said:
Reddy, I'm very happy and all for the Reds to have won, and they were awesome, but spare us the "no-one else can understand how it feels" routine. This notion that being a Qlder when you win is somehow mystically better than anything else is a bit tired, and more than a little it condescending to other fans.
But congratulations anyway - great game, and I loved it!

Yeh sorry didn't mean to come out that way and I have no idea what team you support. Just happy for my team. Not sure if you were at the game or not, but it was pretty special as a spectator. One of the reason I have made this ridiculous thread :yay

But I don't care if you get tired of QLDer's jumping for joy when we win, get use to it.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm happy to see you jump for joy, you Qld fans should, as we all should after such a good display. But we all get how it must feel to win that game.
I support the teams under my avatar, by the way. :)

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Agree with the path. Please don't take it all to the head but feel free to have as much pride in the world. you fucking should.

great fucking day for Australian rugby.

bring on the tests

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
im a bit dissapointed i missed out on watching this game, but all the same THIS IS AWESOME! for the reds.....the tahs on the other hand, still beat them :p

C

chief

Australian team winning the Super 14.
Australia winning the Bledisloe
Australia winning the Tri-Nations
Australia to win the World Cup

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
chief said:
France to win the World Cup

Fixed (IMO). :thumb

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
chief said:

Wow why would you over react like that from just one game? We get it. :angryfire:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Reddy! said:
chief said:

Wow why would you over react like that from just one game? We get it. :angryfire:
Hahahaha!! :lmao: I hope the hangover aint too bad, Reddy!

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Loved the game, love the way the Reds are playing it.

I doubt if they could had played this type of game, week in, week out, last year.

I think the law crackdown has changed the playing field a bit - back to where it should be. Now teams, even limited teams, are not so scared to run with the ball and go into contact.

But for teams like the Reds they can now run rampant and if the Blues ever learn to pass the ball and catch it like the Reds can, they will be just as dangerous.

The IRB will see this game and will be patting themselves on the back for having a global crackdown. Their duty to the game is to make sure the referees don't backslide as they have so many times.

Well done Reds - you did Oz rugby proud tonight. Let's hope that the other Oz teams are infected by the Reds virus.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
waratahjesus said:
great game, well done guys, great season, pity you didnt beat the tahs though

wow we have a shit season and beat the tahs and we get mocked. We then have a great season, lose to the tahs and still get mocked.

We can't win I tellsya.

;)

S

Salad Fingers

Best game ever played. better than anything prior and anything to come, even when the reds win the super 14 final in a few months time we'll still look back at this and say it was the best!

RugbyFuture said:
for the reds.....the tahs on the other hand, still beat them :p

look at the ladder board buddy... oh what was that the sooky sooky tah tahs are below the reds... yeah thats what i thought!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Noddy said:
waratahjesus said:

wow we have a shit season and beat the tahs and we get mocked. We then have a great season, lose to the tahs and still get mocked.

We can't win I tellsya.

;)

haha
regardless of what happens next, its been a great year for the reds and full credit to there new south welshmen coach for all of it.

i said after the tahs game if they could play with that intencity every week they would make the finals, have to admit, i didnt think they could, but full credit to them, hopefully it lasts a few more weeks to come.

have to admit though, i havnt tipped them at all hardly.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
waratahjesus said:
Noddy said:
waratahjesus said:

We can't win I tellsya.

;)

haha
regardless of what happens next, its been a great year for the reds and full credit to there new south welshmen coach for all of it.

i said after the tahs game if they could play with that intencity every week they would make the finals, have to admit, i didnt think they could, but full credit to them, hopefully it lasts a few more weeks to come.

have to admit though, i havnt tipped them at all hardly.

Haha I have been taking note of your lack of Reds tipping and have a quiet chuckle to myself.

S

Salad Fingers

waratahjesus said:

i'm pretty sure you're wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.