• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft - Super Rugby 2020

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
CCF32467-8043-4A5F-ACA9-4024F700B961.jpeg
Ok there are at least 5 from GAGR2 last year confirmed so I will just run with it and hopefully the rest join in. Inevitably a few just stick with their original draft and sit back and watch. I’ve screenshotted our players below, for those not in it I’d suggest someone else just start a new league, it really isn’t very hard.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
View attachment 12031 Ok there are at least 5 from GAGR2 last year confirmed so I will just run with it and hopefully the rest join in. Inevitably a few just stick with their original draft and sit back and watch. I’ve screenshotted our players below, for those not in it I’d suggest someone else just start a new league, it really isn’t very hard.
Yeah, I was dip sticks so count me in:)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
No you won’t be able to join GAGR2 unfortunately unless you are already in it. I don’t know why we can’t delete someone to open up a space, but it is what it is. What I was suggesting was that someone start a new league as it’s pretty simple to do.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
At the risk of upsetting Derpus I have set the draft time for GAGR2 at 8pm AEST On Wednesday 17th February, as late as practicably possible.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Don’t forget it’s draft night for those in GAGR2, 8pm AEST. First teams of the season to be announced any minute now I believe.