• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

footytips.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I have a long history of using footytips.com.au to do my footy tipping.

For many years, with revision upgrades, their interface was simple fast and intuitive, particularly for competition management.

It looks like they have been bought out by ESPN sport this year, and that there has been a fairly significant change to the user interface, notionally to enhance our tipping experience.

I'm calling baldersdash. Nothing seems to work the way it should, and it seems to be take longer than my dearly beloved takes to decide which shoes to wear out to dinner to actually go through the fairly simple process of entering 7 tips and a margin. The process of entering tips as a competition manager for someone who does not have access to a computer/phone/wifi link is impossible. It simply reverts to round 1 of the AFL tipping season with no choice to do anything else.

Is anyone else having similar issues with footytips.com.au?

It has got to the point where I am prepared to ditch them and go to superbru (I find a little frustrating and inflexible) or foxsports tipping comp.

The same issues seem to be on the iphone ap as well.

Is footytips.com.au yet another example where the "improved" version of a product after a corporate buyout is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I think espn has had them for a few years now, I'm not using it this year but it'll be sad if they've gone down hill, always had a good comps there.

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
I haven't used footytips for a few years but always found them to be very good. I like superbru but haven't run a tipping competition on there

Status
Not open for further replies.