• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force MOM vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Damn! Great game tonight just couldn't quite close it out and had to settle for the draw. The Force were excellent all round. Richard Graham is building a good team.

I just wanted to start one of these threads, so your votes 3, 2, 1, (points) please.

For me;

3. James O’Connor
2. Matt Hodgson
1. Richard Brown

But plenty of others could have been named including : Nathan Sharpe, Ben McCalman, Nick Cummins, etc, etc.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
1. Matt hodgson
World class
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
Can this guy play 9 aswell? Good everywhere
3. Brown
Needs this level of positive energy in every game

Bit raps to Fairbanks and Mafi also Richard Graham

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Louie, are you saying Brown was MOTM?

He certainly had a great game. In fact,the whole back row did - and they really stepped up to cover for Pocock being out.

D

danielok

3 Points: James O'Connor
2 Point: Matt Hodgson
1 Point: Richard Brown

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
3. JOC (James O'Connor) (for his awesome goal kicking and open field play)
2. Hodgson
1. Brown

Honorable mention to Sheehan for continually trying to contest at the breakdown. He must have been head butted out the way 20 times tonight.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
You mean inherited a good team? Graham is the weak link in the Force.

They still have plenty of improvement left in them yet. The way I see it, Richard Graham has been a fresh change for the good, even though he's had a limited showing in previous roles. I'm not saying Mitchell did nothing for the Force, but it was definitely time for him to go.

The Force have only played 3 so far and done fairly well, all things considered. Unlucky tonight. I'm presuming you are not blaming the coach for the side not winning tonight?

Let's see how they go through this season before putting the lazy boot into the coach.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
They still have plenty of improvement left in them yet. The way I see it, Richard Graham has been a fresh change for the good, even though he's had a limited showing in previous roles. I'm not saying Mitchell did nothing for the Force, but it was definitely time for him to go.

The Force have only played 3 so far and done fairly well, all things considered. Unlucky tonight. I'm presuming you are not blaming the coach for the side not winning tonight?

Let's see how they go through this season before putting the lazy boot into the coach.

I blame Sharpe. They tried to waste the clock too early.

I'm not saying Graham has done anything wrong but it's a bit early to praise Graham considering they haven't won a game yet.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
I blame Sharpe. They tried to waste the clock too early.

I'm not saying Graham has done anything wrong but it's a bit early to praise Graham considering they haven't won a game yet.

I'm going to take two wild stabs: (i) You reside in Sydney; and (ii) you know SFA about what's happening with the Force in Perth.

Of course Graham hasn't won anything yet and he is still only a novice coach. But what he's done so far (as part of and with the rest of the organisation) is to foster and develop excellent enthusiasm and motivation within the team. It's a new start, and they are starting to play a decent game on the park too.

No one is blowing smoke up his ass because obviously nothing concrete has been achieved yet, and he only gets a share in it anyway. Who really knows until the end of the season? - The Force might still have nothing much to show for this year. Personally, I think that they'll get a reasonable share of wins for the amount of talent they've got across the squad. We'll have to wait and see.

But here's a tip for free: They are a much happier side than the Brumbies at the moment, and they're playing better rugby too.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
3 Matt Hodgson
2 James O'Connor
1 Ben McCalman

Others who deserved points - Sharpe (huge game), Brown, Smith, Mafi, Wykes...pretty much any forward except Dunning was good.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
3. JOC (James O'Connor)
2. Sharpe
1. McCalman

This was a hard one, so many good out there, Hodgo, Brown, Sheenan and Mafi were all good.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
The Force might still have nothing much to show for this year. Personally, I think that they'll get a reasonable share of wins for the amount of talent they've got across the squad. We'll have to wait and see.

But here's a tip for free: They are a much happier side than the Brumbies at the moment, and they're playing better rugby too.

Libya are a much happier side than the Brumbies at the moment, and they're probably playing better rugby too.

Status
Not open for further replies.