• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v. Brumbies: Super Rugby Wk 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The Force finally get a bit of ball, some nice offloading kept it going until Holmes decided to offload to a Brumbies player.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Plenty of more sustained Brumbies pressure until Pocock earns a penalty on his own line.

And the Force kick the ball away off their lineouts. Idiots!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Why kick the ball first phase when you never see it? And off such a stupid kick - a deep midfield bomb. Useless.

Brumbies nearly in again with a White pass to Kimlin but it was forward.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Better last 10 minutes for the Force. They're making the Brumbies work harder for their territory and defence has been better. Now if they could only stop kicking the ball away at every opportunity we might just have a game here.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
If I was a Force forward I would kill Seymour. And if I was a Bumbies forward I would put him on my Christmas card list.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Brumbies demolish Force scrum and they kick for goal from the penalty.

28 gone. 12 to 0 as Holmes misses.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kimlin makes an easy break after a defender slips. From the tackle two wide passes and Speight goes in for an easy easy try.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good stuff from Holmes after the Kimlin break.

Holmes misses another. 17 to 0 to the Brumbies.

Force are a shambles.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Brumbies kicking from hand is light years in front of the Force.

Why they persist in kicking it back is beyond me.

Brumbies are the carving them up.

Alexander gives away one of the funniest penalties you will ever see as he crawls five meters on the ground.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
And Seymour tries to kick it away again. Will someone please pull the useless idiot?

He gets lucky as it gets half charged down and Cummins regathers. In actual fact it hit a Force player. Ref got that one wrong.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Holmes is looking so much more composed at flyhalf than he was before the break.Bernie must have spent every day working with him!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Holmes and Seymour doing their best to show how bad they can pass.

Seymour with a beautiful inside ball to the grass.

Going t be a long night for the Force. Brumbies look a class too good as Fardy steals the ball.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
And Seymour tries to kick it away again. Will someone please pull the useless idiot?

He gets lucky as it gets half charged down and Cummins regathers. In actual fact it hit a Force player. Ref got that one wrong.
What with an even more useless idiot in harvey

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I'm listening to ABC Grandstand's online feed on my Toshiba. Sounds like Moore is having a good game!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The halves for the Force are very very average and that is being generous. Holmes with a box kick that goes straight out sees the Brumbies hot on attack.

Holmes throws a dummy and strolls straigh through for the four try bonus point. Too easy. Pocock misses the tackle.

Brumbies look great. They are playing really well, but really the Force are woeful woeful woeful.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Bonus point tied up just before half time. Brumbies aren't going to role over and let the Reds take the Aus conference. Force need to get their new coach in ASAP so they can sort things out for next year.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Moore is going very well. Some very strong runs.

Brumbies forwards all over their Force counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.