• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force vs Rebels Rnd 13 Super Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Waylon

pre game entertainment is very much the budget end of ability.......similar to the Force backline.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Screw the fireworks, cheerleaders, blah blah blah and get on with the footy.

If you want pyro, make it yourself, do it for your team.

D

daz

Richard Graham's innability to identify the quality of the backline talent he had and recruit appropriately has put the Force franchise back two years.

Not to worry CWA, the Force have not progressed much since inception so another 2 years won't matter so much....

:D

M

Moono75

Screw the fireworks, cheerleaders, blah blah blah and get on with the footy.

If you want pyro, make it yourself, do it for your team.
I'd like to see a nude women with black swan feathers doing an interpretive dance based on the Force's black swan logo. About time we had some real culture on show in Perth. That said I'll be spending my pre game knocking off a few cold ones at the pub, not sitting in the stands watching whatever it is they call entertainment. Maybe we will get another pre game rumour that we have signed a star player only to have our hopes cruelly crushed 48 hours later.

W

Waylon

There's a nice little brothel on the walk from the ground to the railway station Moono. You could probably get what you need in there;)

M

Moono75

I have had the feeling that I've been royally screwed after watching a Force game, but that has normally taken place within the confines of NIB stadium. I'll have to keep my eyes open, but normally I'm making a b-line for the bus to the Inglewood Hotel.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Dave Harvey dropped to the bench I dont think I have ever seen a player have a worse game then him. 3 missed tackles that result in try's 2 easy shots at goal both hit the post and a crap load of bad kicks even not putting a penalty kick into touch this bloke is a joke Mafi to show him what a real fullback looks like in the second half. Seymour having a good game at 10. Beale is a freak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Waylon

Harvey looked pretty down

He turned 30 today

If he thinks that is farked, wait till he turns 40.........the bloke will be suicidal. Best keep the rasor blades away from him tonight

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Mafi to show him what a real fullback looks like in the second half. Seymour having a good game at 10. Beale is a freak!

Good call. Mafi is on fire.

Harvey had a bad game but I'm sure he'll work hard and turn it around. We need a strong back up fly half like him, that's where we've gone wrong in previous seasons.

edit: Maafu was an idiot, could cost us 7 here......

T

TOCC

this looks like its going to be a close one.. with 36 missed tackles by halftime its obviously not a game for defence

Status
Not open for further replies.