• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force vs Stormers @ Perthfontein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Must win match for the Stormers.

Etsebeth is such an important player.

They could lose with a bonus point and still be in front of the Bulls, unless the Bulls get a bonus point this week. Not totally impossible considering who they play but the Bulls last week were very ordinary; you couldn't guarantee they will win this week.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
you are up against a no coach club side(with a couple of exceptions)
our only chance is it has been so bloody cold here,it may snow!

M

Moono75

Stormers by 50 :rolleyes: ....no chance for the little old Force!

M

Moono75

hahahahahahahah......underdog status has been secured :D

and this particular dog has a broken leg. Absolutely no chance, may as well buy a Lotto ticket!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
1. Pek Cowan
2. Harry Scoble
3. Guy Millar
4. Ross Haylett-Petty
5. Rory Walton
6. Richard Hardwick
7. Chris Alcock
8. Angus Cottrell
9. Ryan Louwrens
10. Jono Lance
11. Luke Morahan (C)
12. Kyle Godwin
13. Ben Tapuai
14. Marcel Brache
15. Dane Haylett-Petty

16. Anaru Rangi
17. Francois Van Wyk
18. Jermaine Ainsley
19. Matt Philip
20. Byrnard Stander
21. Ian Prior
22. Peter Grant
23. Semisi Masirewa

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Stormers
15 Jaco Taute, 14 Kobus van Wyk, 13 Daniel du Plessis, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Leolin Zas, 10 Jean-Luc du Plessis, 9 Nic Groom, 8 Schalk Burger (captain), 7 Siya Kolisi, 6 Sikhumbuzo Notshe, 5 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Vincent Koch, 2 Bongi Mbonambi, 1 Alistair Vermaak.
Substitutes: 16 Scarra Ntubeni, JP Smith, 18 17 Wilco Louw, 19 JD Schickerling, 20 Rynhardt Elstadt, 21 Louis Schreuder, 22 Huw Jones, 23 Scott van Breda

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
We are going to get so badly minced. Our set piece looks less promising than the Titanic. If we stay within 40 it'll be a win. Dead serious.

M

Moono75

Weather is looking absolutely dire. Rest assured Force I will be there with the other 3 people who sit in the upper deck behind the goals. Might need 2 ponchos. One for me and one for my beers. Lets go FORCE!

You got nothing Stormers.....nothing ;)

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
1. Pek Cowan
2. Harry Scoble
3. Guy Millar
4. Ross Haylett-Petty
5. Rory Walton
6. Richard Hardwick
7. Chris Alcock
8. Angus Cottrell
9. Ryan Louwrens
10. Jono Lance
11. Luke Morahan (C)
12. Kyle Godwin
13. Ben Tapuai
14. Marcel Brache
15. Dane Haylett-Petty

16. Anaru Rangi
17. Francois Van Wyk
18. Jermaine Ainsley
19. Matt Philip
20. Byrnard Stander
21. Ian Prior
22. Peter Grant
23. Semisi Masirewa

Morahan as captain is interesting. I would have gone with Pek Cowan

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
^^^^^^^^ You seem to have missed the hoo-haa that's been going on about Cowan, Coleman and the two H-Ps involving fights, arguments and pissing in the hallway at their hotel in SA. Cowan lost the captaincy because of his apparent involvement.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Cowan was stripped of the captaincy after the RSA shenanigans. Absolutely feral day over here and I'll resemble a drowned rat afterwards I suspect.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Considering how the reds, rebels & brums have gone it might be prudent to change your tips to stormers by 50+. That's what I'm tipping

Status
Not open for further replies.