• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Former South African Rugby Player Axe-Murder Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not a super rugby player, Bulls and SWD Vodacom player.

Regarding this I hope he go free. Myself would love to hang them balls up in the first tree if I was in his shoes. The same thing happen to Schalks sussie a few years back, think Groot Schalk would not used an axe if he could lay his hands on them, he would have do it bare hands.

There's no inference that his victims are related to the raping of his daughter or that even happened. Looks to me like a rampage on innocent victims.

B

Blitzbok

The player in question used to play flank for the Bulls. Sad story, can't say I wouldn't feel compelled to do the same as him were I in his shoes. Though I do not condone what he did.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Blitzbok you stupid fucker - can't you read that G&GR does not breeak the law and publish accused names!? Edit your post please.

B

Blitzbok

Blitzbok you stupid fucker - can't you read that G&GR does not breeak the law and publish accused names!? Edit your post please.

Break the law? The names out in public in numerous news sources, there's no law broken. Get your facts straight before you launch a gutter trash tirade! jeez.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
What a wonderfully enlightening thread this is becoming. Does anyone know of any other blood and gore stories involving someone who at some stage of their life played rugby?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK Blitzbok - I'm searching for stories and some news outlets are starting to name the accused. His name is legally repressed in South Africa, and most news agencies are respecting that. However, as you point out, a few are starting to name him, so it does very little further harm to name him here.

I should have been more reasonable in my post, but I was surprised that you posted the name after we had already agreed not to. OK?

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
What a wonderfully enlightening thread this is becoming. Does anyone know of any other blood and gore stories involving someone who at some stage of their life played rugby?

I had a really painful hangnail last week.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Wow very harsh Scarfman, what law has he broken if the media are publishing the name already?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Wow very harsh Scarfman, what law has he broken if the media are publishing the name already?
Common Doc just speaks a bit of Boertaal. Pretty sure my Tin Ear broer dont mind a bit of straight talk.

Regarding the issue still hope he get free, I sure as hell would have use bare hands if I was in his shoes.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Oh well if they did rape his daughter then they got what they deserved unfortunately for him he will still have to serve time in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.