• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Wow... if I'd scrolled up one post higher than I did I would have found that. What a numbskull.

My team is currently:

P: Roncero, Beast (Slipper)
H: du Plessis (Creevy)
L: Etzebeth, Sharpe (Vellajos)
BR: Pocock (c), Messam, Coetzee (Senatore)
HB: Genia (Smith)
IB: SBW, Carter, Barnes (Fernandez)
OB: Gear, Camacho, Beale (Mvovo)

Generally gone with a very cheap bench full of Argies.

I would probably have picked Jane but he isn't on the list yet. Not sure what changes I'll make before Saturday.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Here's my team, pretty happy with it.

P: Kepu, Woodcock
H: Battleship
L: Whitelock, Albacete
B: Pocock, Coetzee, Reid
S: Sanchez
I: SBW (c), Lambie (v), AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
O: F Steyn, Poo-Dagg, Diggers

R: Figallo, Guinazu, T-Money, Cabello, Vergallo, Nonu, Comacho

50k left in the bank.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Well, that was an interesting round. Apparently Bismark played 80 mins for 1 run, 1 offload and 0 YES 0 tackles. The tackle numbers are in for all the other saffers, so I don't think its due to slow numbers. Guess who made him captain.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Well, that was an interesting round. Apparently Bismark played 80 mins for 1 run, 1 offload and 0 YES 0 tackles. The tackle numbers are in for all the other saffers, so I don't think its due to slow numbers. Guess who made him captain.

Yeah I had Bismarck as my captain also. Bugger. I didn't realise he'd been given the 3 points for playing 80 though!! That's going to hurt me even more if they take them away! I don't even think he played 3 mins did he?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Bismarck came off at about the 4 minute mark from memory.

Considering how tough he is, I'm guessing the health of his knee is not good.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The saving grace about Bismarck is that 60% of fantasy players had him so over 1/2 the people playing got screwed over. It would have been different if he wasn't such a popular pick. Wish I had of picked Kevin now!

Points aside it is really sad to see Bismarck wiped out of the Championship, one of my favourite players - fantasy rugby or not.

The question now is, will I bring in Kevin or take a punt of one of the other hookers........

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)

Have only just managed to join this GGR league, having had only ten minutes to put a team together before the Wallabies test started and only just checked to see how I went, and wasn't sure how my 360 points (had Bismarck too) I got would stack up against you guys, only to be flabbergasted that I would have been in 2nd place in the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.