• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Wallaby of the Year: OZ vs Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spook

Kepu was good in the scrum and has come on. Deserves a mention. About the only positive I can take from the game.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
He was, but he and his lock were a bit too eager inside their 22. We had the wheels to shove it off them at will, but they cleverly delayed put-in or twisted down when the ball was in. Smart stuff.

Why did Robinson go off?

Juan Cote

Syd Malcolm (24)
AC joint for Cat, at the hospital for scans.

Very concerned for Cliffy, taken off in a neck brace with and oxygen mask on him....not good

I

Inconceivable

3 - Cliffy, hope he's okay
2 - AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
1 - Smith

C

chief

3. Cliffy
2. Smith
1. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Damn Burgess and Gits are shit.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
1. cliffy
2. JOC (James O'Connor) - his single touch nearly won us the game.
3. no-one else

worst players
1. Gits
2. Cooper
3. Burgess still cant pass

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
And was robbed of a try when Quade decided to go for the least appropriate pass in the history of rugby.

jason

Sydney Middleton (9)
NTA said:
And was robbed of a try when Quade decided to go for the least appropriate pass in the history of rugby.

Almost did the same thing in one of the Italian tests - cut out three men and nearly botched a certain try. Over-fucking-playing his hand.

eddo

Larry Dwyer (12)
3. Cliffy
3. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
0. the rest.

If Benn had stayed on I'm sure he'd have got a mention.
I think Hynes and Schmoo did ok out there in the cold, wet Murray dimness. Cross gets a pass mark..

oh..

1. Chris Paterson. ...

Couldn't have picked two worse people to lose going into the Welsh game than BR and CP.
Should there be something said about the resting of Pocock? .. Given he was MOM the week before, does it not give the idea that management was taking the game lightly.. bit hard to tell the players to take it seriously when the coaches don't.

Q? - What does everyone think ben alexander is doing out there... i assume he's going pretty well, be he never gets a mention unless he runs 50m to score.

-3 Gits looking fwd to To'omua v Cardiff
-2 QC (Quade Cooper) looking forward to an injury.. hoping at least.
-2 Burgo (I'd like to think not playing hurt his passes but what the fuck is he doing all week if not working on that??)
-1 Chiz/Horwill for hurting the reputation of our once feared lineouts.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Palu
2.AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
1.Smith.

How on earth did we lose that match. Scotland got into our 22 zone maybe twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.