• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Lions whinge list makes British press

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The best type of publicity, self-propagating. Every extra whinge is grist for the mill.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Obviously I was imagining the chronic whinge fest on here after Ireland turned your World cup campaign upside down in 2011. The Ref scored every one of Ireland's points that day and the whining about the choke tackle was truly epic.

P

Paradox

Calm down mate. You sound a bit serious. You don't want to go there.

mjw

Larry Dwyer (12)
Obviously I was imagining the chronic whinge fest on here after Ireland turned your World cup campaign upside down in 2011. The Ref scored every one of Ireland's points that day and the whining about the choke tackle was truly epic.
That was whinging after the game, this is whinging before.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

I'll bite back.
This:
"Another swipe: The Wallaby fan site takes another jibe at the Lions with this image"

Now they call Gaggerland a Wallaby Fan site.

I like their Return of Service, but if they clearly haven't done their research if they think this just is a Wallaby Fan Site.

My Turn: "Fish and Chip wrapping paper manufacturer, The Daily Mail has printed a rather amusing response to the Green and Gold Rugby Lions Whinge List.....etc ."

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think you should submit a formal request that all references to GAGR should refer to it as the GOAT rugby blog.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
The Daily Heil, what a joke of a paper not even for wiping your ass. On a more positive note fair play to whoever wrote that, nothing is funnier than the English press getting easily wound up around major sporting competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.