• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Gasnier v Sonny Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Stade played Toulon last night right? What happened and how did the above match up go? And Umaga played right?

Lee I assume through your secret squirrel connections you saw the game? Can you give us a report?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Guess when there's a toey human in the car there's just nothing you can do to stop him.

P

PhucNgo

Gaz must have come along since the last time I saw him play (think it was Stad v Quins) where he tried hard but just didn't seem to get it. He just doesn't get the space in rugby that he got in boganball. As I recall Hernandez was playing at 10 that day and remember thinking the contrast in all round footballing ability between he and Gasnier was stark. My point being that Gaz is no longer the big fish he was in the NRL.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I think a lot of these guys are sick of being big fish in a very small pool and like being a bit anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.