• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Go Soccerroos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Playing the Germans in a few minutes. Those of you watching Oom Paarl supporting your PoofBall team! Kick those German's arses!

C

chief

Just saw they lost 4-0. What a trashing, certainly wouldn't be expecting them to make anything past the pool stage.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
losing cahill (red card) certainly didn't help but the germans controlled the game from beginning to end. just too good.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
PB, I fully realise you mean no offense, but you might want to reconsider the language in that last post, mate. Not really appropriate.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
That Garcia? laaitie do have some talent, pitty he missed that first change, would have made a world of difference to the game.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Soccerwho's?

Fuck me. They got battered.

Germans, as always, look the goods.

Seriously. What was he thinking playing no striker?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
and there goes our Bafanas bananas against the Americanoes. Geuss that end my poofball watching spirit but still support the "Hup Holland Hup" lot.

Swear that Latin lot is born with three balls and flippen Zuma kept the refs golden watch at home!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Good to see your theory on not complaining about refs after a loss still stands PB :)

Guilty as charge, I'll be the first to acknowledge I dont understand the vokken rules at times. The one striker played flippen acting poofter all night, wish someone could just give the bliksem a proper rugby tackle, swear he would have died, the way he react, Ajax capt I think. Hell his foot touch the goalie and he throw a flip flap looking like someone being shot in the head. Nope I mustnt look at this lot, swear even more then watching rugby.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I don't see what all the fuss is about in the media and bandwagon socceroos fans. Anyone with half a brain would of picked us to lose Germany game long before the world cup started. Also the Germans will probably make it very far in the cup because they have had the best preparation. I can't see them losing tbh.

So if we were going to make it through the group in the first place, we were going to do it by picking up a win against Ghana and a draw against Serbia. So not much has changed from the original plan, people can keep whinging about losing so bad to Germany, but Pim was playing for a draw and the consequence of that failing is a big loss.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Do the refs have a plight against Australia or something? These red cards are ruining the World Cup.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Order restored after Italia pegs back NZ's lead well into first half after a shocker of an offside goal by the Kiwi striker from a free kick early on in the piece...

EDIT: spoke too soon....the NZ'ers will now have it over us now...a 1 all draw against the world champs!!!! Great effort tho...

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I was torn between my desire for Italy not to make it to the next round and me not wanting to see NZ get there either.

Italy were flopping all over the place.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I've only seen highlights but it's hard to not feel happy for the Kiwis. I mightn't feel that way if they make it through to the next round and every Kiwi who can stand up straight is in my face telling me how awesome they are.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I was torn between my desire for Italy not to make it to the next round and me not wanting to see NZ get there either.

Italy were flopping all over the place.

No need to change the gameplan now!

Status
Not open for further replies.