• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS boys playing in Shute Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sydneybra

Hey I have been watching a lot of Shute Shield rugby recently and have wondered how many and who are from the GPS comp. If anyone knows please post, cheers

Cyril Towers (30)
From Uni, off the top of my head ( there may be others)
Tilse,Ryan,Atkins,McCutcheon,Jenkins,Hickey,Schwager,Kelly,Hangers,Inman,McMahon,Roberts

S

Sydneybra

That's quite a lot, how about youngsters in colts then (the apparently superstar boys that have come through in recent yars)??

kabbear

Frank Nicholson (4)
Lucas Simkin, Hugh Cropley,Henry Carmichael (Gordon)..Peter Gilmore,Jordy Reid, (Manly) JOC (James O'Connor) Merriman (Uni) Shore 1st XV 2009
Jacob Woodhouse,Greg Peterson (Manly) Scots 1st XV 2009

kabbear

Frank Nicholson (4)
Jordy Reid who plays back row for Manly went to Shore (2009) and a Manly junior rep...Another Jordan Reid (younger brother of Sam Reid (Warringah) went to Knox (2010)

lreid

Bob McCowan (2)
I have a copy of the 2002 Sydney Junior Zone grand final programme that shows Jordan Reid (Shore) playing for Under 11's Seaforth Raiders against Jordan Reid (Knox) playing for under 11's Newport Breakers....definately two Jordy Reids!! Both teams also had a player named Matthew Anderson!!

Status
Not open for further replies.