• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS schoolboy rowing 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod dennis

Peter Burge (5)
Forum seems lively this year! on a bit of a random note, i'd like to know what everyone's favourite rowing 'send off' video would be from over the years, personally i would go for Scots 2020, shore 2017 and Riverview 2018
RD

theking888

Frank Row (1)
Forum seems lively this year! on a bit of a random note, i'd like to know what everyone's favourite rowing 'send off' video would be from over the years, personally i would go for Scots 2020, shore 2017 and Riverview 2018
RD
Kings 2019, 2020, and 2021 were all great.

FCD

Banned
Over 125 years of AAGPS Rowing, so why is 2022 HOR off limits? It's a year ago. The coaches are the same coaches. Most of the current Heads of Rowing are the same. Most of the Headmasters are still the same. But it's so sensitive when we discuss 2022....Is one allowed to say that TKS send off video 2022 was an absolute cracker...historic in many ways. My favourite send off video in 127 years of NSW AAGPS Rowing is TKS Parramatta 2022 video. Sport reveals character...and I found TKS send off video revealing.
TKS finish off course.jpg

Over 125 years of AAGPS Rowing, so why is 2022 HOR off limits? It's a year ago. The coaches are the same coaches. Most of the current Heads of Rowing are the same. Most of the Headmasters are still the same. But it's so sensitive when we discuss 2022....Is one allowed to say that TKS send off video 2022 was an absolute cracker...historic in many ways. My favourite send off video in 127 years of NSW AAGPS Rowing is TKS Parramatta 2022 video. Sport reveals character...and I found TKS send off video revealing. View attachment 17930
Just give it a rest man. Please no one cares what you have to say anymore. I don't know how you keep on coming back after countless people have told you to be quiet.

ReluctantRower

Allen Oxlade (6)
RD
If you are looking for a laugh, any '3rd VIII or 4th IV" video tends to be a great watch. I know that Riverview and Kings both have had some great ones.

Reactions: FCD

Joker1

Frank Row (1)
The Scots College edit in 2021 is definitely the most skilful edit I have seen in years , and undeniably the best HOTR send of, however closely in second would be The Kings school documentary "VIII" . Who agrees?

Link to Scots 2021 edit:

- Joker

Rod dennis

Peter Burge (5)
The Scots College edit in 2021 is definitely the most skilful edit I have seen in years , and undeniably the best HOTR send of, however closely in second would be The Kings school documentary "VIII" . Who agrees?

Link to Scots 2021 edit:

- Joker
id have 2020 over this just for the pure fact that they won that year

Status
Not open for further replies.