• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS schoolboy rowing 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

Frank Row (1)
What in the good grace of God is the stroke man doing with his handle hights! looks like he is trying to make his blade reach heaven before my great grandfather will!!!

Elliot
How appalling Elliot. Seeing a fellow school boy rowing enthusiast demean another's nephew brings a tear to my eye. @EmpacherEnthusiast your nephew is showing great progress in his rowing career and I wish him well in his future endeavours.

-Erg

How appalling Elliot. Seeing a fellow school boy rowing enthusiast demean another's nephew brings a tear to my eye. @EmpacherEnthusiast your nephew is showing great progress in his rowing career and I wish him well in his future endeavours.

-Erg
Thankyou very much Erg. It truly does bring a tear to my eye when certain individuals (schoolboys) try to have a cheap laugh by taking out others. Great to see that some people still have a heart these days.

-Empacher

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
What in the good grace of God is the stroke man doing with his handle hights! looks like he is trying to make his blade reach heaven before my great grandfather will!!!

Elliot
no need for this comment mate. demoralising a boy for a laugh is slack.
This is your first comment since being banned is not a good look.
Do better.

~G and R

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)

-Erg
Sorry @Erg , there seems to be a mix-up here, the stroke for the 4th IV is MY nephew as previously stated( hopefully I don't embarrass him )

Sorry @Erg , there seems to be a mix-up here, the stroke for the 4th IV is MY nephew as previously stated( hopefully I don't embarrass him )
Your nephew is stoke for a reason!!!

Lots of love...

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 10.47.20 pm.png

- allpushnopull

Last edited:

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
First 8 predictions

1. kings
2. Joeys
3. View
4. Shore