• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Happy Birthday Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I didn't even know we had this function, but there it is on the front page. Birthday's today: RugbyReg (37). Gee, you only look 35-odd in your photos.

Happy Birthday Dear Noddy I mean Reggie,
Happy Birthday to Yooooooooo :violin:

Skull! Skull! Skull!

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Ah! Now I understand RugbyReg's post in the Cooper-charges thread yesterday re "I believe....". Good to do that near your birthday ;-).

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
And in the tradition of Rugby chants 'Here's to Reg he's true blue, he's a...' most of you should know the rest of the words which results in a quiet drink at the end.

Maybe we could also sing some songs from this classy production....
Various-Comedy-Sinful-Rugby-Song-462180.jpg

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
cheers lad, and it was good to get an e-mail from G&GR this morning, as automated as it was.

It has been a great day so far. Fantastic in fact.

Scarfman what photos?

BJ, my dad had that record. And he used to have to hide it from me.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
cheers lad, and it was good to get an e-mail from G&GR this morning, as automated as it was. It has been a great day so far. Fantastic in fact.
Scarfman what photos? BJ, my dad had that record. And he used to have to hide it from me.

Mate, happy birthday indeed, but, I need to ask: have you had to walk on any Astroturf today, and did the family mistakenly gift you any Susan Sontag novels?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Here ya go Reg. My present, you poor sick bastard.

Attachments

• loveson-aqua-jodhpurs-406-p.jpg
    loveson-aqua-jodhpurs-406-p.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 571
  • lauren-jodhpurs.jpg
    lauren-jodhpurs.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 397
  • large%20jodhpurs.jpg
    large%20jodhpurs.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,184

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Well Reg if you're old man is as smart as I think he is, he no doubt had other volumes in that collection, including....
Various-Comedy-Shocking-Rugby-So-462182.jpg

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Happy Birthday Reg, first Wallabies press conference was a pretty good present ;)

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
ARU Birthday Present for Reg- your question to Fatcat made it to the ARU front page Videobox!

Status
Not open for further replies.