• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Heineken European Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Half time Biaritz 0-0 Saracens. Mistakes all over the place but still entertaining. Saracens getting monstered in the scrum apart from the one that counted on their own line where they won it against the head.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Long way to go but Treviso currently leading Ospreys 16-10. Ospreys now need to focus on winning the game rather than getting the try bonus point.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Ospreys get back to get a draw against Treviso but that's a big blow to their hopes of getting out of the pool. Luckily for them the way Biaritz v Saracens is going they are still in with a chance as no one is dominating the pool. Good to see Treviso determined to make an impact in a pool that was seen as gauranteed to have 2 qualifiers.

Munster did it again beyond the 80 minutes drop goal from O'Gara to win it. They may not be at the heights of a few years ago, but they are building nicely.

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Left an away WBP behind us, and Barnes didn't help.

Still: 8/10, missing Earls, Wally, Sherry, Fla and Jones. I'd have taken that. That ball goes into the corner then up the jumper in PyS and we hammer the fringes like they called our mum a slag.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
And mine. And cyclo's.

image.php

http://store.munsterrugby.ie/product.php?productid=632&cat=46&page=1

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hey T78, still planning to go to the Munster v Scarlets HEC match on Dec 20th, no details given yet on the Munster rugby website, how would you rate my chances of getting tickets at the ground beforehand?

Given it is a noon (well, 12.45 to be precise) game, what would be the delights on offer afterwards as I fly out from Dublin next morning, so have time to meet and greet my fellow supporters?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great win by Leinster today, BP win by half time. Took the foot off a little in the 2nd half. Nice piece of clearing out at ruck time by Glasgow when they got Andrew Small when he stray a little to close to the breakdown. Good return to form by Heaslip, O'Brien had a quiet game and was taken off midway through the 2nd half. By the time the next pool game comes around he'll be back to his best I'm sure. I thought O'Malley had a great game, ran some good lines and rewarded with 2 tries. There's so much young talent in Ireland at the moment just bursting for a chance on the international stage.

Montpellier gave Bath a good game today. The difference for Bath in the first half was Donald and also the fact Bath knew a defeat meant they were out. Gorgodze a lot quiter today but came into the game in the 2nd half. Was good to see Ollie Barkley come on in the 2nd half after being out for so long. Don't rate him as an amazing player but no one likes to see a player break their leg.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
They're on sale now; let me know what you want done. You won't get a walk-up one now, I reckon.

Got to sort it out with my mates, they have two tweens in the equation, so might have to take my chances with either at the ground or general ticket sales as it was the case with the match against Northampton.

Thanks though, will keep it in mind...

Saw this: http://deadspin.com/5859765/weve-translated-this-irish-rugby-announcers-match+ending-call-for-those-not-fluent-in-bat****+crazy+speak

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Hello again, Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the hieneken cup has taken its toll on the welsh team that meet you in Cardiff on the 3rd dec
Adam Jones................ injured
Paul James .................injured
Alun Wyn-Jones .........injured
Luke charteris............ Injured
Dan Lydiate................injured
Jamie Roberts ............injured
George North..............injured
Liegh Halfpenny........... injured

Mike phillips,.......... James Hook.......... Liegh Byrne.......... Andy Powell,........... Gareth delve, Unavailable, because of French, English, as well as Australian club commitments

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Nah will die in that Russian cap Boet. Thomo donate a smart baray, with his permission I'll put up the piccie with him and the kid? Thomo?

Fire away, Oom.

Although I have to say, I'm rather taken with that hat. And, given that I can get 20% off this week, just as it gets cold...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hello again, Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the hieneken cup has taken its toll on the welsh team that meet you in Cardiff on the 3rd dec
Adam Jones................ injured
Paul James .................injured
Alun Wyn-Jones .........injured
Luke charteris............ Injured
Dan Lydiate................injured
Jamie Roberts ............injured
George North..............injured
Liegh Halfpenny........... injured

They should all play except Wyn-Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.