• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Brumbies Sun 24 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nic White is on fire!
giphy.gif

"I'm on fire you f******* c******s"

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Jesus, the Bungleberries should be up by 30 by now. Constantly barking the bride's shins against the honeymoon suite door frame. Do they want a root or not?

This iteration of the Landers might be a bit rubbish but..... Landers teams never go away.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
What is it with Aus teams and the very palpable switch off they suffer from in games. The last 20 of the 1st half the Brumbies just backed off and let the Highlanders back into it.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Only 10 points of advantage after dominate the first half??? Mmm... a very small prize. I hope they can keep the dominance

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
They
Only 10 points of advantage after dominate the first half??? Mmm... a very small prize. I hope they can keep the dominance
They backed off quite a bit there in the 2nd 20mins of that half. Let the execution slide and a bit of I'll discipline creep in. They need to be more precise, clinical and keep the foot on the accelerator in the 2nd half. These lulls have been the difference this weekend. We fall into them and the Kiwis seize the initiative.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
It’s funny, I think he’s been poor so far this season against the Australian teams (relative to his usual high standards that is) but he’s definitely stepping up today. Which is exactly what you want against the NZ teams - many regress!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
It’s funny, I think he’s been poor so far this season against the Australian teams (relative to his usual high standards that is) but he’s definitely stepping up today. Which is exactly what you want against the NZ teams - many regress!
White’s very good when his side is winning contact. He’s probably better against NZ sides who are happy to concede ground but fan out.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Both Gordon & Tate played good games too. Maybe some healthy competition between our 9's.

Status
Not open for further replies.