• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Honey Badger Photoshop Battles - Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
The below photo of Nick Cummins is currently at the centre of a weekly photoshop competition between a whole bunch of people on reddit.com with too much time on their hands. I thought I'd hand pick the best ones for your amusement.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/13e8ej/australian_rugby_player_runs_with_ball/

Original:

v2pg1s-england-getty.jpg

Photoshopped:

k8ROb.jpg

Ff7cE.jpg

NfbL8.jpg

108pX.jpg

2uOXj.jpg

hg1on.jpg

WEyTx.jpg

lCOcx.jpg

NJ9xH.jpg

There were a couple others but these are the best of them.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
There is something about the black and white gridiron one that just has me in stitches. That, and the explosion one.

chequebalance

Bill Watson (15)
Can Anyone photoshop him onto here please? I am not good at that stuff and think it would make a good one. Either his head on bond or running beside him?
20121020_bkp502.jpg

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Just for interest, Cummins could probably run quicker if he didn't tense up his jaw and neck. The theory goes that you should always sprint with a relaxed jaw. Watch the top sprinters their lower jaw moves all over the place as then run. It's call 'jelly jaw'

If your jaw and neck are tense, the muscles in your shoulders are tight. If your shoulders are tight your arm movement is restricted and your arm action is hampered. The counter action of your arm movement is that you have high knee lift and a longer stride. So just by relaxing his jaw Cummins would be an even quicker winger.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Just for interest, Cummins could probably run quicker if he didn't tense up his jaw and neck. The theory goes that you should always sprint with a relaxed jaw. Watch the top sprinters their lower jaw moves all over the the place as then run. It's call 'jelly jaw'

If your jaw and neck are tense, the muscles in your shoulders are tight. If your shoulders are tight your arm movement is restricted and your arm action is hampered. The counter action of your arm movement is that you have high knee lift and a longer stride. So just by relaxing his jaw Cummins would be an even quicker winger.

I know when I watch the 100m they are always carrying a rugby ball and trying to avoid being tackled. They also do a good job of ploughing through opposition pretty boys.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
p.Tah - totally agree. That's the first thing I though when I saw that pic. Relax the face and you just run much faster.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I know when I watch the 100m they are always carrying a rugby ball and trying to avoid being tackled. They also do a good job of ploughing through opposition pretty boys.
Well no, but if you get basic technique correct in any sport it helps. Doug Howlett was a big advocate of having a correct sprinters technique.

Anyway as others have said it wouldn't be half as funny if he didn't have the constipated look.

Status
Not open for further replies.