• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Does anyone know anyone going to Honkers to watch us reclaim the Bledisloe Cup??

My parents are going so I just booked my flights to go meet up with them there to see it. Just hope the series is still alive and the Cup is up for grabs.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Quick question, will the overseas bound players be available for this game? I know they wont be picked for the games in Europe but what about the Bledisloe??

I just saw an article which said Carter is starting in France on the 21st September. Can anyone confirm that?

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
the gambler said:
Quick question, will the overseas bound players be available for this game? I know they wont be picked for the games in Europe but what about the Bledisloe??

I just saw an article which said Carter is starting in France on the 21st September. Can anyone confirm that?

Nah thats when he officially signs for them or sumthing, he wont be playing in France till December.

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
the gambler said:
Does anyone know anyone going to Honkers to watch us reclaim the Bledisloe Cup??

My parents are going so I just booked my flights to go meet up with them there to see it. Just hope the series is still alive and the Cup is up for grabs.

I assume you mean next year now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.