• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

IF NZ and Aust meet ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Disclaimer: I'm very much in the 'let's worry about the final in 10 days time' camp.

However, I was thinking about this exact proposition and should it eventuate the ARU should challenge the NZRU to make it the official Bledisloe decider.

Obviously we would have nothing to lose, but if the All Blacks are at full strength they should have the confidence to accept said challenge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
It is hard to get a droll comment across on an online forum. Never quite sure which emoticon to use to show it is not entirely serious or just mildly stirring.

here mate, just biff this one at them if it happens again:

errormisunder_zpsss5etqf7.png

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Well, the SKY Sport NZ isn´t agree with you. They have picked more Wallabies than Kiwis in their favorite team:

:D:D:D

Sio, Kepu, Douglas, Fardy, Pocok, Foley and Giteau
vs
Aaron and Ben Smith

:p

Nah, they were deconstructing the Telegraph team. They removed Kepu, Douglas, Fardy and Pocock.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I am pretty sure QC (Quade Cooper) will not be wearing a Wallaby jumper again, at least at this tournament, if Foley and the rest of the backline remain fit.

But if it is an NZ v Au final then I hope he starts.

It's a kind of special Kiwi arrogance, that I just don't get. But I reckon I'll be seeing Quade in yellow in the next 48 hours.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
i have read and reread thet post about 10x and just cannot see where you see the arrogance.
pregnant asylum seeker
ha, it's not like I'm all 3 of those things.

Just two of them.

tEACH RE: avatar bet, signature bet, you're just lucky this forum doesnt have name changing facilities then it would be that too.

Oh God, just imagine.

On the hour, every hour, a new name.

MAN_WHO_FOUND_FISH_IN_LONG_GRASS

ACID_FLASH_BACK_WEAVER

MUMMY_CAN_I WEAR_A_TWEED_BERET_TO_TWICKENHAM

DISMAL_PILLOCK_GODDAMNIT_WHAT_A_GUY

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
It's a kind of special Kiwi arrogance, that I just don't get. But I reckon I'll be seeing Quade in yellow in the next 48 hours.

Please explain the arrogance. I don't rate the guy and I am not the only one on this forum who feels that way, including ....now this is important.... Australians. So how is it a special kind of kiwi arrogance? Or are you upset that we have an opinion?

As has been pointed out, Quade coming off the bench will help him get his 60 games. Something I did not foresee. Maybe I should amend my statement to say I don't think Quade will be starting anytime soon (barring injury making it necessary).

He had his shot to impress Cheika and I think he blew it.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
i have read and reread thet post about 10x and just cannot see where you see the arrogance.

Just two of them.

tEACH RE: avatar bet, signature bet, you're just lucky this forum doesnt have name changing facilities then it would be that too.

Oh God, just imagine.

ACID_FLASH_BACK_WEAVER

I don't know what will be more upsetting. The All Blacks losing or you winning.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Just two of them.

Oh God, just imagine.

ACID_FLASH_BACK_WEAVER

Being paunchy, a bit mad and constantly looking for a place to adopt you doesn't mean "pregnant asylum seeker", other than etymologically. But we'll have ya!

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Its been looking to me very much like the Springboks have been there to make up the numbers so far - and did not see anything particularly to change my mind against Wales tonight...

WOOLI

Frank Nicholson (4)

You mean Quade in GOLD

How can you blaspheme by referring to Wobbilies as yellow?

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
All Blacks now once again firm favourites to easily take the title. That suits us just fine.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Please explain the arrogance. I don't rate the guy and I am not the only one on this forum who feels that way, including ..now this is important.. Australians. So how is it a special kind of kiwi arrogance? Or are you upset that we have an opinion?

As has been pointed out, Quade coming off the bench will help him get his 60 games. Something I did not foresee. Maybe I should amend my statement to say I don't think Quade will be starting anytime soon (barring injury making it necessary).

He had his shot to impress Cheika and I think he blew it.

Was meant in a lighter heart than it came out.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Fardy would walk into that Kiwi team at blindside, combining lineout prowess, defensive nous, hard edge, ruck theft, and the singular ability to niggle the fuck out of anyone, Kiwis included.

Haha - cool story bro.

I like Fardy but he has a loooooong way to go before being at a Kaino-esque level. He would be lucky to be in the AB squad at all right now.
I get the distinct feeling that being able to 'niggle the fuck out of anyone' is not high on the list of AB required skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.