• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Inside the Green and Gold Rugby Network

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
It is also worth to add that people who live in Oamaru, or live so close to this town that they also are affected by time surges that change the configuration of this tower, do NOT notice any changes. After all, with which such time surge they also live through a new passage of time together with this tower. In order to notice the fact of configuration changes of this tower, one needs to arrive to Oamaru from a far distance.
Don't worry guyz. I got this one. You know who was born in Oamaru? Richie Mccaw. He always had plenty of time around the ruck area. What can I extrapolate from this? Richie caused the time surges to begin emanating to the cosmic universe during his stellar (INTERstellar??) rugby career and the ripples are still being felt sporadically in his birthplace. Like Nazareth.

legendary tribe of the so-called mist people and their underground city under the Fiordland
giphy.gif

Last edited:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Don't worry guyz. I got this one. You know who was born in Oamaru? Richie Mccaw. He always had plenty of time around the ruck area. What can I extrapolate from this? Richie caused the time surges to begin emanating to the cosmic universe during his stellar (INTERstellar??) rugby career and the ripples are still being felt sporadically in his birthplace. Like Nazareth.

giphy.gif
Not sure those people are Mist, more overlooked in the chromosome handout.