• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Internet Service Providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
That makes sense, I've not used naked so it would take some additional time waiting for Telstra to provision the service.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
James Buchanan said:
Never used them, I only go on what I hear. When I was more heavily involved in online gaming TPG was synonymous for unreliable though.

Friend of mine helped build the original PS2 online gaming. Whenever they had a user being laggy, the first thing they'd check is provider. A majority of them were TPG - they offer great features but deliver poorly in some cases, and as mentioned their IT support is shite. I hired a guy once who was in their support team and he had some horror stories.

However they get a shitload of data for what you're paying, and ultimately you get what you pay for.

Must say Westnet were fucking awesome for me at the point in time where I used them. They had the right sized plan for the right money, where other companies offered me heaps more data but at a ramped up cost. Their customer service was also the best IT support I've experienced bar none, for the few times I needed to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.