• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA Rugby 2013

Who will take out the Opens Div 1 title for ISA in 2103

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
and if you are over 18 years of age you may legally enjoy some alcohol with your mates who may also be of legal drinking age.

Any results from Grand Final ISA Div 2 day?

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
and if you are over 18 years of age you may legally enjoy some alcohol with your mates who may also be of legal drinking age.

Any results from Grand Final ISA Div 2 day?

From what I know
in the Under 15's Chev lost to CCGS
In the 16's, Chev comfortably beat Redfield
In the First XV Redfield beat Chev 22- 10. Devastated :( Redfield's rucking won them the game plus some pretty dodgy calls at critical moments in the game including a forward pass that would have resulted in a try. Would've changed the game completely. Anyway. Whats done is done.

thejuggler

Frank Nicholson (4)
And yes there was an after party :p
U guys had a great season, Tom, but were beaten by a better side on the day. As an old boy i was proud of how u guys stuck it out to the very end, scoring a try with two minutes to go and then rushing back to see if u could get another, even though that wouldn't have been enough. Good luck in yr HSC and next year's rugby at uni.

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
U guys had a great season, Tom, but were beaten by a better side on the day. As an old boy i was proud of how u guys stuck it out to the very end, scoring a try with two minutes to go and then rushing back to see if u could get another, even though that wouldn't have been enough. Good luck in yr HSC and next year's rugby at uni.

Thanks very much. Yeah the rucks killed us and some critical penalties didn't go our way unfortunately. Gutted, but proud of the boys and Chev. Thank you so much for those photos they are unreal. I'll post the Youtube link to the presentation in a few moments. It's been great to have you down at our games to take photos. I'll be sure to buy a few :)

Thanks very much not far to go in terms of the HSC! Hopefully I'll win a Grand Final sooner or later fingers crossed :)

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
Here you go :) Chev Rugby Presentation 2013

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
nice vid mate - bought some floodying memories back seeing the still photo of you guys doing the "oombuddy OOOOM" :)

Its uncany - watching through some of that footage how many dopplegangers there are running around that looked like us . The number 6 for you looks like the open side flanker for us in 1997 - ask Reevsy about Mark Colbourne ;) .

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
Tom Ando - what are your plans when school finishes? Going to play for the Bowral Blacks? ( I played colts/1st grade there my first year out) .

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
Tom Ando - what are your plans when school finishes? Going to play for the Bowral Blacks? ( I played colts/1st grade there my first year out) .

Well I'm going to uni so I probably won't be around to play for blacks. At the moment, I'm most likely going to be going to canberra. Hopefully I can get an opportunity there maybe with Uni Owls or another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.