• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Jacques Kallis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
On paper he's one of the best all rounders ever to play. But he's also Boycottesque in his application. Whenever I think of Jacques I remember this piece written on him at Cricket With Balls

---

CAUTION: This blog contains satirically explicit sex scenes involving South Africans. If you are under 18, a prude, a religious type, or South African you should probably walk away now.

The guys over at sportsfreak pointed me towards Kallis? extraordinary innings against the Bangladeshi Kittens.

39 off 120 balls with no boundaries.

This coming after the record opening partnership, which shall never be written about here.

This got me thinking about how Jacques likes to have $ex.

I know it?s a disgusting thought, but try and hold your upchuck until the end.

Shamone Jardim is pretty hot.

She is no Natalie Portman.

But if she walked in and offered herself and you were on your couch with potato chips on your stomach, an empty beer beside you, and the cricket had just finished, you?d be hard pressed to knock her back.

And I?m talking to you too ladies.

But imagine being Shamone Jardim, Jacques comes home from a well constructed 120 off 332 balls against New Zealand, and he says I want to make love.

You know the drill.

Run him a bath. Not too hot, not too cold. You will play his favourite ocean sounds whilst in the bath.

In the bedroom the lighting must be just right, 18 candles, they all have their positions, and cannot be moved. The music is always Kenny G, preferably breathless, or the moment.

Following this is the maintenance session, you will thoroughly clean, wax and pluck every part of you. Jacques doesn?t like grass on the wicket.

Then you must quickly log onto the internet and check out his average.

You will then go into the bathroom and dry him off, all the while you will be telling him how sexy he is, how adored he is by the public, how every man wants to be him.

Topics that cannot be broached, his ever widening girth. The bald spot, or the fact that no one really likes him.

This shall be followed by a slow passionless kiss, the sort of kiss that makes your toes uncurl. This kiss should go for 20 minutes. No pauses are allowed.

Then the love making can proceed. As Shamone you will disrobe privately and quickly enter under the covers and lay naked on the bed in what is known as the starfish pose.

Jacques will then enter the bed, still under the covers and position him self on top of you, being careful not to touch you in any erotic way.

He will then enter your vag1na with his pen1s, because kiddies, that is how mummy and daddy have $ex with their neighbours.

At this point, you (Shamone) will be reasonably happy. But unfortunately, Jacques then very slowly and deliberately moves in and out, without ever going to far in, or too far out, for the next 4 hours.

He never once changes angle, position, speed, technique, or depth. Just a slow and steady semi penetration until he is happy with the results, and he squeezes out a drop of Kallis juice.

Never more than a drop.

Afterwards you will be required to whisper ever so sweetly 57.54 into his ear. You shouldn?t be out of breath, so this should be easy to do.

Then you must get Jacques eye mask, his ear plugs, his scented candles and leave him alone in the master bedroom to get his beauty sleep.

www.cricketwithballs.com? We constantly get sodomized down the legside

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Broer you totally confuse me here, sex and Jac Kallis, vok me. :lmao:

I can tell you Jac share balls with some awesome chicks , Miss SA's and celebraties and he have a bit of a bold, head pushing pilllows. Think he do press the right buttons in that department.

Also know Jac dont have to much between the ears but he sure is one hell of a cricketer sure the best all rounder on the planet. Sure one in a lifetime like your Shane Warne.

Regarding his slow batting, thats past now. Since he'd been drop from the SA T20 WC squad when that was here a few years back he changesd to more attacking. Thats they same time he lost his Miss SA, Cindy Nell.

Sex and batting is all the same, quality not quantity. :lmao:

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
PaarlBok said:
Regarding his slow batting, thats past now. Since he'd been drop from the SA T20 WC squad when that was here a few years back he changesd to more attacking.
Here's an innings from last February against Bangladesh.
Kallis came in at 2/514 so it's fair to say there was not a lot of pressure on the number 4. He then scored 39 off 120. For me the highlight of this innings was the last 12 balls he faced before the declaration off which he punished the Bangladeshi attack for an incredible zero runs. Glad he's more attacking now!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
He maybe slow but he is good. Same with your sex story. :thumb Kalizzzzzzzzzzzz

Sure if you look at his stats pre that T20 WC and now you'll find this.

During this summer test seriesse I thought he should have been like the old Kallis, losing his wicket from poor shots.

Bowlingwise he always offer something in our attack. He bowls much better on the slower pitches when the real quicks go for a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.