• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Jaguares vs Brumbies - Sunday 28 May, 7:40am (AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobas

Darby Loudon (17)
I wouldn't mind seeing the flat backline approach again.

Seems to take pressure off Harewa to get things going and played to the Brumbies strengths with only one handling error in the first half.

Most of the Brumbies players had great games, Kuridrani was relied on the least I've seen in a while. Allan Alaalatoua was my pick for MOTM, he had immense game. With Kepu injured he's probably our most important Wallaby.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Brumbies send Jaguares crashing back to earth

Jags.gif

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
A lot of really good things to take away from that game and a good benchmark of what they are capable of. Some really good performances across the park (with one exception) and that style seem to give Hawera the time and space he needs. He is doing Ok for a rookie who was the best of the rest when we got him.

Great to see Muirhead get a chance and take it. Banks is really showing why he should stay as the starting 15. Toua showing the wing suits him and provides us more options. Forward pack looking very solid.

Any word on Mayhews injury?

Bobas

Darby Loudon (17)
Any word on Mayhews injury?

He was named in the team but the training run photos showed him not training, so can only assume if he was scratched only a couple of hours before kick off it's not long term.

Reactions: mst

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
He was named in the team but the training run photos showed him not training, so can only assume if he was scratched only a couple of hours before kick off it's not long term.

And just how good did F Sione go for the 10 - 15 minutes he had? Great prospect. Brumbies scrum coach is doing a lot of good things. Sione, Mayhew and Makin are coming along in leaps and bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.