• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Lions Tests Second Ticket Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Not sure if there's a bad seat in the house at Suncorp. Probably my favourite stadium to watch footy. Although I did see a game a few years back between the Boks and Wallabies and I was on the top level behind the try line. Still got a good view of the action but was probably a bit too far away to fully enjoy

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
The problem with Ethihad and the MCG is even if you are on level one there is still a massive amount of space between the playing field and the fence. Suncorp is at least a rectangular stadium suited to Rugby.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
First 2 Tests are back to being sellouts and the Sydney match is down to single seats only.

I got in for 4 Bronze in Sydney yesterday that are 12 rows back so I am happy with that. Mustn't be much further back until they are classified as silver. Got straight on to Qantas website and booked in freq flyer flights so good to go.

Hope Sydney turns on a good day for it. Wouldn't mind starting on the booze in the Rocks at the Australian or Glenmore around 1pm and then heading down around Darling Harbour for some afternoon beverages at King St Brewhouse and then out to the ground.

Should be a great day. Just got to mention it to the non-rugby fan wife at some stage.....

Da Munch

Chris McKivat (8)
Thanks Spik for the heads up! Got some tickets to Sydney, yeah.

Hope I'm not sitting amongst a bunch of Lions tourers as KO has alluded to?

And I was going to get one of those GaGR Lions are big pussies t-shirts, don't seem to be on sale any more????? Maybe someone thought it was a bit tasteless.

George

Frank Nicholson (4)
I have 2 silver tickets for sale to the
First Lions test at Suncorp. Section S736 row 65 seats 17-18

Da Munch

Chris McKivat (8)
Seems there are tahs v lions tickets available which I thought were sold out, anyone get an email etc about that?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
There are some Platinum and Gold tickets for the Brisbane Test currently showing up as available on the ticketek website. Good seats on the lower level too.

Must be returned "allocations". Wouldn't imagine there's too many around though so get in quick if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.