• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Lions v Brumbies in Johannesburg, Sunday 1.15am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Lilo was taken late multiple times
If you haven't seen the whole game, just prior to this incident Arnold got someone else late (possibly high) so if this incident didn't get shown the previous one very well might have.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I expect Rory will cop a few weeks ban, but my impression is that the initial point of contact was with hiz arm around Jantjes' upper arms. Certainly below shoulder level. Not really sure then that it can rightly be called a high tackle despite where his shoulder comes into contact. Do think it was marginally late.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I expect Rory will cop a few weeks ban, but my impression is that the initial point of contact was with hiz arm around Jantjes' upper arms. Certainly below shoulder level. Not really sure then that it can rightly be called a high tackle despite where his shoulder comes into contact. Do think it was marginally late.
arnoldred-gif.9926

Shoulder?

He's been suspended for three weeks.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
the fact Arnold got 3 weeks. A massive bloke who tried to get low on janquies and janquies got lower. I saw a lack of intent as he was hunched quite low. Moody gets 2 weeks for purposely elbowing a player to the head off the ball.

Wtf is going on.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
the fact Arnold got 3 weeks. A massive bloke who tried to get low on janquies and janquies got lower. I saw a lack of intent as he was hunched quite low. Moody gets 2 weeks for purposely elbowing a player to the head off the ball.

Wtf is going on.

Seriously? Get over it! What your intent was doesn't matter, what happened does.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
And how tall you are and the height of the bloke who you tried to take the head off doesn't even come into it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.