• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Luke Burgess' psych up music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Killing in the name of by Rage Against the Machine would be suitable...

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Psyching up is a weird thing. I reckon when I play touch football I need some of the Rage Against the Machine stuff. but when I play rugby, I need calming down, or else I drop the first ball cold.

I think something totallty ambient like Brian Eno would be good. Very ... focusing.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Given most warm ups are spent listening to teammates tell stories about picking up the night before I tend to go for Bob's No Woman No Cry.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
fos,

The comb routine went out when Burkey retired. Now we are more likely to have the backs checking their highlights (whatever they are) for the warm up.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
formeropenside said:
I always thought that warming up for backs just meant checking that you put your comb down one sock.

I suppose that was in the days before hair gel, however.
Or for me in the days when I had hair! Now it'd be a tube of scalp wax to keep the noggin shiny.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Only when they can see the top of your head though :thumb

I don't mind a bit of Foo Fighters - nothing really angry, but some of their faster stuff to get the blood pumping

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
NTA said:
Only when they can see the top of your head though :thumb

I don't mind a bit of Foo Fighters - nothing really angry, but some of their faster stuff to get the blood pumping
I only hang out with tall chicks!
The Fooeys are pretty good too. Even my wife likes 'em.

T

TOCC

might seem a bit weird but i listen to classical before a match, it gets me focussed and clears my head

Nessun Dorma by Luciano Pavarotti and
La donna e mobile by London Symphony Orchestra

Im a bit of a music fiend though, i listen to everything and anything and my best friend is my ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.