• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Major Coup for Rod Macqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Strange call. Doesnt really fit into the culture of leadership I would have thought and could be divisive and cause more harm than good in a fledging side.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
en_force_er said:
Forgive my lack of nickname knowledge but who is Biffo? The name rings a bell. Unless Biffo is Byrnes?

Biffo, young man, is Biffo. The one we all love and know. One and the same. He'll be playing chief cheerer and supporter in the stands. A very important player in any team.

Check his threads on this forum.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Just realised how shite the Rebels website is. In their news section, the last item is dated 1st Feb and no mention on the recent signings (apart from a Twitter feed).

Would have thought they would have got the site humming, signing and dancing by now to help build support. Maybe they need the help of a couple of decent admins. Anyone know of any ::)

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
TheRiddler said:
Just realised how shite the Rebels website is. In their news section, the last item is dated 1st Feb and no mention on the recent signings (apart from a Twitter feed).

Would have thought they would have got the site humming, signing and dancing by now to help build support. Maybe they need the help of a couple of decent admins. Anyone know of any ::)

Thread hijack!! :angryfire:

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
TheRiddler said:

i was under the impression that wasnt really the official site but one run bythe same people as the rebel army forums

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
The fact of the matter is "Biffo" sounds like a more impressive signing than "Adam Byrnes"...who the fuck is Adam Byrnes.

Lion

Ted Fahey (11)
:banghead

I d ask Matt Dunning about Byrnes pugilist skills. Apparently at a heated waratahs scrum session "puff N Fresh" Dunning showed a young Adam Byrnes the quickest and shortest path to the deck!

I have Puff n Fresh go the knuckle when he was a youngster, not to shabby!

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
en_force_er said:
Clearly the thread starters name is Biffo... I feel like quite the fool now.

Either way, go the Rebels.

Don't feel the fool at all. I am, however, somewhat hurt that you have not read any of my many (1 500?) posts on this forum :eek:

GO REBELS

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Scotty said:
Biffo, the Tahs are still winning. Don't give up on them yet.

Thanks, Mate, great support from a long-suffering Reds man.

I have been a Tah man for longer than most on this forum have lived. The 30 years to about 1991 were very good. Sure, there were downs and ups but the Tahs played consistently well and attractively, had a great record against touring national teams and were a wonderful counter to the Woeful Wallabies periods - i.e., all those years excluding John Thornett's great team, the Grand Slam team and Bob Dwyer's (second coming) team. Since 1991, however, the Tahs have been utter crap, punctuated by a few flashes of promise and some achievement - the two S14 finals appearances.

There seems to be no end in sight. There seems to be no recognition that there is a problem. Not even the feet-votes of thousands of former supporters seems to get through to the Tahs' owners. As the feet-vote accelerates, so do and will the keyboard and tv remote votes accelerate.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
I would have read many of your posts, brain slip I suppose.

Jesus 30 years of support. I've been playing rugby for about... four.

Status
Not open for further replies.