• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Meet the NRL's lightest prop forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

formeropenside

http://www.nrl.com/NewsViews/LatestNews/NewsArticle/tabid/10874/newsId/55637/Default.aspx

In short, this 91kg winger is on the bench for some mungo team - St George I think - and has to play prop for a brief time in a game.

Now, I'm on record as saying that Wendell and Tuqiri might have been better used at 6 in union than on the wing, but can you imagine what would happen if you pitched any Wallaby wing of the professional era into the front row "for just a scrum or two"?

Out of the current bunch, Turner or Hynes would run on and get smashed. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) would run on and get smashed. Tuqiri would complain, sulk, push someone and run on and get smashed. Mitchell would cry and go into cataleptic shock, and be unable to get on the field. My hair...oh god my hair...and the ears.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
ok, fos, enough already. CUT DOWN THE OVER THE TOP PAROCHIAL QLD STUFF......oh hang on......sorry.

Never mind.

F

formeropenside

Look, I wont piss in Hatchie's Force thread anymore out of simple courtesy, but I have a helluva rant on the topic to unleash sometime.

Parochial...me? Pfft.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Article said:
At 183cm, 91kg and with a pedigree of being a winger and fullback, Nightingale sold his speed and common sense to the devil in exchange for a spare tyre and a pair of cauliflower ears.

Turn it up you mungo dickheads. Like playing "front row" in your excuse for a scrum is in any way challenging.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
FO needs to be banned/suspended for showing a minor interest in the goings on in that other code. Or change his username to Judas FFS.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
naza said:
FO needs to be banned/suspended for showing a minor interest in the goings on in that other code. Or change his username to Judas FFS.

unless it involves mungo-land's latest endeavors to exploit drugs, women, or each other while they're at it. then it's fair game :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.