• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

More Fern musings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A little birdy told me that Hayman has not been getting paid his full salary, and could well be heading back down under - by February. So there will be the worlds best TH prop, sitting on his arse not playing Super 14 rugby, unless injury strikes...

NZL have filled their squads right?

The Force are looking for props right?

. <join these> .

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
Normally that would not be a pleasant thought, but anywhere is better than having the once premier TH in rugby wasting away in the U.K

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Love your work Noddy.

Now if only the Force had someone within the organisation who knew Hayman well. Perhaps someone who gave him his first cap for example? If only...

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
If it does happen, then I expect to be invited to the Sydney Heads for the grand opening of the Noddy Memorial Finger pointing eastwards across the Tasman... :lmao:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Thomond78 said:
If it does happen, then I expect to be invited to the Sydney Heads for the grand opening of the Noddy Memorial Finger pointing eastwards across the Tasman... :lmao:
Or he could just point it south to Bondi, except all the damn Saffas get in the way these days! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.