• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

My five rugby points of the week

• Thread starter Part of the union
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Part of the union

1. Great to see Australia's scrum contining to improve and even getting the better of other international packs.

2. The Australian backline. Oh how past players must cringe when they saw that Wallaby backline effort last night. Poor passing skills and timing. We use to have great running lines, what was that last night????????

3. Kicking game, do I need to say anymore. :nta:

4. I still have faith in this team and the coach. We are still building in my mind and yet I know this will be a good to great side come 2010/11 seasons.

5. Anyone in Sydney up for a beer on the day of Bledisoe or the Friday night before Bledisoe?

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
2. The Australian backline. Oh how past players must cringe when they saw that Wallaby backline effort last night. Poor passing skills and timing. We use to have great running lines, what was that last night?

It's not just Aussies the Kiwis & Saffas have been shocking also, rugby seems to have gone backwards in this simple skill.

Steve Larkham probably the best spiral pass in both codes would have run amok if he had an extra 5 metres & a good scrum to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.