1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NBA Bounceball

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Dismal Pillock, May 1, 2014.

1. barbarian Nick Farr-Jones (63)

This is an all time rant from the Grizzlies coach after they lost today:

2. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

Saw that game and agree with him. Zac Randolph hardly helps himself with the whole sourface thing after every single play but wft slaps across the arms were getting called at one end and, obviously, even to a layman prick like me, totally not called at the other end.

ps NBA will fine that coach a small island nations goddamn GDP for that tirade
  3. Wheatman Chris McKivat (8)

Bucks go out today in a game that sounded truly crazy. 25 points down with 5 to go in the 3rd and get a lead late in the 4th, but Raptors ended up just getting the win. Taking the series 4-2 for a date with a rested Cavaliers.

Really disappointed I couldn't watch the match on ESPN or Fox. Game me the shits. You'd think any 1st round playoff game that's gone to the 6th game should be live.

Anyhow, Bucks to come back stronger next year and hopefully they pick up a guard in the draft that is totally overlooked by everyone and make it past the 1st round. Toronto to give Cleveland a shake, and I'll go Raptors to win in 6 (because I don't like the Cavs).

Continually searching for the best coffee, beer and rugby
    barbarian likes this.
  4. Slim 293 George Gregan (70)

My Bulls bow out after a pasting from the Celtics....

To be fair though, how they even made it this far is unbelievable.
    Bullrush and Wheatman like this.
  5. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

bizarre how the Bulls collpased without Rondo

2nd round set

Cavs vs Raptors. saw gm 1, this’ll be 4-0. Westbrook/Harden for MVP? GTFO. Lebron’s not the MVP like the fucken Godfather’s not in the mafia.

Wizards vs Celtics. Who cares, Wizbags vs Cattlestops, either will be speedbump fodder for Cavs in East Finals.

Spurs vs Rockets. Rooting for Rockets here, can’t see Spurs being able to contain the Pyongyang superdong firepower of the stupid darth-faced Death Star Warriors in West finals

Warriors vs Jazz. 4-0 here, handsome black mens teabag junk gonna rain down on these Mormon pamphlet-wavers.
  6. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

Spurs do the Spurs thing and level the series. Harden didnt get his walk-into-the-foul-while-biffing-it-at-the-rim shtick called, lost his mojo and went 3 for 15 and counting

ps Raptors going great guns in their series vs Cavs.

[IMG]
    Teh Other Dave and Wheatman like this.
  7. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

now the Celts turn to stand in front of the Finals-bound Lebron avalanche.

[IMG]

In this picture we have Lebron reading from the Book of King James and this time its biblical. Was there an Isiah in the bible too? Maybe the updated version has this centrefold of him getting posterized.
  8. barbarian Nick Farr-Jones (63)

See Isaiah gets roasted for this but Lebron actually missed the layup and had to go to the line. It was a courageous, smart play from him...
  9. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

Game 4 and Cleveland Cadavers go thermonuclear on the embalming fluid for an 86 pt 1st half. Series at 1-3, that leaves the yuppie yupp death star superfriend cockpunchers able to clinch the title on their home floor in front of their new silicon valley yuppie yupp wanker fans.
  10. Teh Other Dave Phil Hardcastle (33)

.or they can consume faeces like last season
  11. The torpedo Chilla Wilson (44)

So..................the cavs are following the warriors route and have acquired Paul George in a trade.
  12. Wheatman Chris McKivat (8)

I have one day on the road and something like this happens in the off-season. NBA is simply unreal.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  13. Prodigy Syd Malcolm (24)

Not true. Rumour a only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Prodigy Syd Malcolm (24)

Chris Paul traded to the Rockets for a Ronnie of assets - Beverley, Williams, Harrell, 2018 pick + filler. Blake Griffin next to go.

We are about to see a couple of years of haves and have nots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. The torpedo Chilla Wilson (44)

16. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

Finally watched my first game of the season, hoping it would be my last with the Raptors terminating the yuppie yupp Death Star Warriors. But not to be. The jammy bandwagon tech bro bastards edged it by 1 point. Even with Ichabod Durant limping off again. Those 2 sons of millionaires, the brat splash brothers just too good. Kawahi Leonard too passive apart from one spacco spell with 5 mins to go.
  17. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

Patrick McCaw, 3 NBA titles after 3 seasons in the NBA.

BECAUSE MCCAW.
  18. Dismal Pillock Peter Sullivan (51)

no longer have the BounceBall cable channel so completely lost touch, just checked the standings and the Death Star Warriors are DEAD LAST in the western conference?? WFT. What the hell happened. They seem to still have Klay and Steph and Draymond on their roster. Yet they've only won FOUR games all season.
  19. Teh Other Dave Phil Hardcastle (33)

Have a go at this one. The TWolves were at the free-throw line with a 2 pt lead and 1.1 sec left on the clock. OKC ended up winning in overtime