• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New G&GR T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
How about the boxing wallaby in a rocky outfit with the tag line "DOWN BUT NOT OUT" to reflect the renewed optimism that will be flowing around G&GR once Deans' departure is announced?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Stuff the cutsie kangaroos, we're proud shackle draggers.

New logo needs to feature Mark Chopper Read and other hulking convict dudes looking tough. Slogan "Come and Get Us NOW" or "Finished your Cute Dance, Guys? Time for Footy Now."

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Stuff the cutsie kangaroos, we're proud shackle draggers.

New logo needs to feature Mark Chopper Read and other hulking convict dudes looking tough. Slogan "Come and Get Us NOW" or "Finished your Cute Dance, Guys? Time for Footy Now."

Sounds suitable for the Sydney Convicts.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I am wearing mine today but haven't been to the cbd. If you'd seen the guy at Sydney airport or the Melbourne cbd it would have been me!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I saw someone proudly wearing his "I'm Radio" shirt in the CBD this morning. I thought for a moment it might have been Grumbles himself but he wasn't eating a pie, so probably not.

If it wasn't Braveheart81, or the Grumbles Man himself, then we could have a genuine case of The Radio himself being spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.