• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ here's the pic i referenced:

IMG_1190.PNG

Unless what you've seen is radically different I'm calling those doodles pretty sticky-outy...

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
^ calls for a trip to Rebel Sport on Sunday (I hear they're having a Sale :rolleyes:) to see for myself.
Hey I meant to mention something WOB, you know you asked why a French artist was involved in the design etc? Apparently in 2019 Adidas used a Japanese artist too. Just how Adidas operate,like using someone from country where cup is being played to be involved.
But surely doen't look as bad all the creaming indicated does it? Will be interested to read your opinion of it.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
3 of the ABs XV come home for personal reasons. Sounds a little like 3 may of not being good boys??
Or am I too suspicious?

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
Funny how no one is complaining about the AB jersey after seeing it on the field. Same design as the RWC jersey.

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
3 of the ABs XV come home for personal reasons. Sounds a little like 3 may of not being good boys??
Or am I too suspicious?

Given that Aumua is playing for Wellington in the Shield game tomorrow I would say your theory is correct.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
well-well-well-ray-purchase.gif

Who wouldve guessed Fozzie's 50%-ers would have started the test season by handily winning two very tricky fixtures.

Fozzie the endlessly tinkering stumblebum appears to have bumbled across his top team too ffs.....

1 Ethan de Groot. although knowing Fozzie he'll whisk Joe Moody straight the fuck back in.....
2 Taukei’aho. surely the #1. Fuck knows why Fozzie is persisting with Codie Taylor. Saving the wrecking ball for the big dance?
3 Tyrel Lomax
4 Brodie Retallick
5 Whitelock.
platooning the old stagers with Scrote Barrett and hoping they dont fall the fuck apart before October
6 Shannon Frizell ffs who wouldve guessed
7 Sam Cane (c)
8 Ardie Savea
. still looks like a total lightweight in the tight stuff vs bok munters
9 Aaron Smith
10 Richie Mo’unga.
Or is it DMac? The centres did go better vs Arg with DMac there....
11 Mark Telea. vs CC vs the unproven Leicester?
12 Jordie Barrett
13 Rieko Ioane
14 Will Jordan
vs CC vs the unproven Leicester vs DMac the wing option??
15 Beauden Barrett or DMac or FFS THE TRUTHBEARER OF DREAMS, THE PROPHECY IN MOTION, HELL ON TOAST, TOAST ON ICE, ICE ON STILTS, WILL MOTHERFUCKIING JOOOOOORRRRRDANNNNN
prophecy.png

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Could the All Blacks XV beat the Wallabies?

1. Aidan Ross (Chiefs, Bay of Plenty)
2. George Bell (Crusaders, Canterbury)
3. Jermaine Ainsley (Highlanders, Otago)
4. Naitoa Ah Kuoi (Chiefs, Bay of Plenty)
5. Quinten Strange (Crusaders, Tasman)
6. Akira Ioane (Blues, Auckland)
7. Billy Harmon – (C) (Highlanders, Canterbury)
8. Pita Gus Sowakula (Chiefs, Taranaki)
9. Brad Weber – (C) (Chiefs, Hawke’s Bay)
10. Stephen Perofeta (Blues, Taranaki)
11. Jona Nareki (Highlanders, Otago)
12. Jack Goodhue (Crusaders, Northland)
13. Billy Proctor (Hurricanes, Wellington)
14. AJ Lam (Blues, Auckland)
15. Ruben Love (Hurricanes, Wellington)

16. Tyrone Thompson (Chiefs, Hawke’s Bay)
17. Ollie Norris (Chiefs, Waikato)
18. George Dyer (Chiefs, Waikato)
19. Cameron Suafoa (Blues, North Harbour)
20. Christian Lio-Willie (Crusaders, Otago)
21. Folau Fakatava (Highlanders, Hawke’s Bay)
22. Alex Nankivell (Chiefs, Tasman)
23. Sam Gilbert (Highlanders, Otago)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bled 1

Roigard has to usurp Christie

Retallick looks gone. Spindly and ineffective. Scrote first choice lock with Lurch vs Whitelock as the other starter

DPaps was kind of lost. Made bugger all impact. FFS I thought he'd been subbed until he popped up on the wing in the 77th minute. Cane back in.

Jacobsen looked real good.

Not sold, at all, on Codie Taylor. Just start Taukeiaho ffs

ALB very adroit

The less Beauden FUCKING Barrett inserted himself at 1st 5, the more Mounga grew in confidence as the game went on. Just dump the fluffybunny ffs

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Former All Blacks captain Richie McCaw continues to be on the fringes of the squad.

"Then you have got Ricko walking around there in the hotel, he is keeping us on edge I think,'' hooker Codie Taylor said. "
F0-QeiQagAAYH76

"You better believe I'm 'keeping you on edge' you absolute mental midgets **** ***** ******************* *********, your coach is an utter f****** ***** and its been 3 years of you ********* ******** ********** shitting all over a 100 legacy you ******* ***** ***************** *************."