• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Australia - Auckland - 23 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Fixed .........." The prick has done nothing to improve these All Blacks since taking the top job; he just got handed the keys to a Alfa and asked if he could drive fast. If the Kiwi press actually find him funny, then good luck living in a third world comedy empire"....hope the wheels fall off :)

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
And how many games has Hansen lost in 2yrs even with this supposed 'wising' up?

Not as many as he should have.

Let me put it this way: you know how it is when you work somewhere new, and you see a policy or procedure that could be fixed, but you meet so much opposition because "that's the way we do things around here"?

You can sit down with them and show them the logic, draw the charts, and even paint pretty pictures for them, but they won't budge. They're indoctrinated into "the way it is" and don't want to change because its too much effort.

Refs are the same. They've come into a field where they are told to ref a certain way and get spanked if they don't, tossed out of the top tier.

You see? No?

o_O

OK try this way - you know how every time McCaw gets a yellow card (again, as with Hansen's losses: not as many as he should have), and you, as an AB fan, get the urge to lose your shit like a rabid baboon packing an AK (Andrew Kellaway)-47, struggling against the primal urge you have to say "B-b-but he ALWAYS does that at ruck time!"

That's because you've been indoctrinated, brainwashed if you will, into believing that he always will do that at ruck time and get away with it.

Now, I'm not saying for a moment that the ABs haven't been a great team for the last few years - particularly this batch featuring some who will be remembered as legends.

But there is only so far down the hole you can go on "we're dominant, so we get the rub of the green" before it turns into utter bullshit. Its a vicious cycle: you're being dominant because you're getting away with it.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Oh shit.who is the last NZ coach to win multiple trophies internationally including against Australia?!?! Where the fuck could someone like that be?!?

Gatland? Made the stupidest fucking selection decisions in starting Mike "The Pillock" Phillips against us, when he could have had that series wrapped up at halftime in the second Test?

Shit he only had to beat Deans.

Reactions: BPC

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It won't change the AB play in that time frame BH.

After all, Hansen hasn't really changed what they're doing in the last three years, as evidenced by the card count increasing as refs finally wise up to the level Pfitzy is on.

I'm wondering how many YC for offside/cynical play the NZRT will earn before His Eminence Scarfman will come out of retirement and say "I told yez all".

It took a Waratah Premiership last time.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Gatland? Made the stupidest fucking selection decisions in starting Mike "The Pillock" Phillips against us, when he could have had that series wrapped up at halftime in the second Test?

Who has the trophy? That's all that matters....

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)

Let me put it this way: you know how it is when you work somewhere new, and you see a policy or procedure that could be fixed, but you meet so much opposition because "that's the way we do things around here"?

You can sit down with them and show them the logic, draw the charts, and even paint pretty pictures for them, but they won't budge. They're indoctrinated into "the way it is" and don't want to change because its too much effort.

Refs are the same. They've come into a field where they are told to ref a certain way and get spanked if they don't, tossed out of the top tier.

You see? No?

o_O

OK try this way - you know how every time McCaw gets a yellow card (again, as with Hansen's losses: not as many as he should have), and you, as an AB fan, get the urge to lose your shit like a rabid baboon packing an AK (Andrew Kellaway)-47, struggling against the primal urge you have to say "B-b-but he ALWAYS does that at ruck time!"

That's because you've been indoctrinated, brainwashed if you will, into believing that he always will do that at ruck time and get away with it.

Now, I'm not saying for a moment that the ABs haven't been a great team for the last few years - particularly this batch featuring some who will be remembered as legends.

But there is only so far down the hole you can go on "we're dominant, so we get the rub of the green" before it turns into utter bullshit. Its a vicious cycle: you're being dominant because you're getting away with it.

Fuck that a long way to say

"1. He's lost 1"

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
As a Wallabies fan, I sincerely think the All Blacks should appoint Sir John Kirwan as their next coach.

Preferably before tomorrow evening.

Leave Surgeon Kirwan where he is. Maybe Panasonic Wild Knights can loan their coach to the Lords of Darkness. His mission here has been completed.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
hmmm my reply button not working.any hints?

The reply button doesn't work with some browser versions.

I know it works OK with Chrome v36 and Safari v5 on a Mac. What browser and Operating System versions are you using?

Reactions: BDA

Th0mo

Allen Oxlade (6)
Do you know how many games we've lost since Paddy O'Brien was released by the IRB.any idea of what our record is now that he's gone?

Sorry was borderline troll but was in reference to yellow cards for which a 67% increase was quoted in papers. Certainly the perception of YC imunity is gone which is good thing.

Sad thing is All Blacks didn't need the help they were perceived to be receiving as shown by continuation of winning percentage as per your point.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Without further ado: FUCK Hansen. Fuck him right in the ear. That ugly, cod-mouthed prick can eat a bag of slimy horse-cock for his bullshit carry-on about refs. What a fucking hypocrite! He's had nothing but pole-smoke for every ref on the planet along with Henry - another cod-mouth - and just about every AB coach before him.

The prick has done nothing to improve these All Blacks since taking the top job; he just got handed the keys to a Ferrari and asked if he could drive fast. If the Kiwi press actually find him funny, then good luck living in a third world comedy empire.

Murray Ball - a bloody champion of good humour - must be shaking his head.

I'd like to think we're going to smash fuck out of his reputation (such as it is) but you just know that silly c**t Poite the Toite is going to fuck things up in favour of the home side.

Fuck it
:D tough day huh P?? One of the best rants I have seen for quite some time!!

T

Train Without a Station

HJ I have the odd issue where it doesn't work on my work PC on IE, but does on my home PC on IE which is older. But just to complicate it, it always used to work on my work PC until a few months back.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

You see? No?

o_O

I'm sorry PFitzy, but you seem to have lost it today mate, I always tend to read your comments with some joy, but you seem to have just decided to see how much absolute shit you can post in one day!! So far you have complained that you hate Hansen and all AB coaches before him, Hansen hasn't shown any improvement in AB team,(and the thing that stings you is they keep winning), and now that kiwis have benn brainwased to accept that Richie is allowed to cheat, draw a deep breath mate, and just be glad we don't think all Aus posters are as stupid!!

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
It's all gorn pear shaped

kWdSOn0.jpg

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
The prick has done nothing to improve these All Blacks since taking the top job; he just got handed the keys to a Ferrari and asked if he could drive fast.

Hansen has improved the All Blacks since taking over.
Look at his record.
Lost one game in two years.
Results are all that matter. End of.

If you think he isn't a fantastic coach then you clearly know nothing about rugby.

p.s. he is funny and he is a very successful wind-up artist - just look at what he's done to your blood pressure:D

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Wrong,he only had to beat Wallabies:p

Status
Not open for further replies.