• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Argentina, Nov 14, 2020

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Un-Fucking-Believable. If you tell me Crossword Frizzle is the tenured incumbent 6 and they were just having a squizz at Akira for shits and giggles but have now reverted to the "1st XV" I am going on a motherfucking killing spree.

I think truth lies somewhere in the middle - you'll see Akira start at 6 in the final game in 2 weeks.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
you'll see Akira start at 6 in the final game in 2 weeks.
THANK YOU. I will hold you to this. And if for whatever reason it does not come to pass, then, nothing personal, but let's just say "killing spree" and "collateral damage" and leave it at that.

QueasyInsecureCicada-max-1mb.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
14. Jordie Barrett (21)

22. Rieko Ioane (32)

This is the other one thats shitting me blind. It's like having a slightly more athletic Scott Barrett playing on the fucking wing for the All Blacks. And yet he gets picked every fucking week. "Oh, he was the best fullback in SRA and is there for the second kicking option and to use his height to defuse bombs". FFS. For someone who is 8 foot 12" Jordie is an extremely unco poor man's version of Ben Smith in the air and has a massive fuckup ratio on the bombs he can even be arsed contesting.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Highly questionable selection decisions from the ABs can only be a good thing. Long may it continue.

I hope to see Akira no where near the team forever. I also hope you clone Jordie and use him in at least three other positions. He's tall and good in the air, maybe lock?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Argentina: 15-Santiago Carreras, 14-Bautista Delguy, 13-Matias Orlando, 12-Santiago Chocobares, 11-Juan Imhoff, 10-Nicolas Sanchez, 9-Tomas Cubelli, 8-Rodrigo Bruni, 7-Marcos Kremer, 6-Pablo Matera (captain), 5-Matias Alemanno, 4-Guido Petti, 3-Francisco Gomez Kodela, 2-Julian Montoya, 1-Nahuel Tetaz Chappar. Replacements: 16-Facundo Bosch, 17-Mayco Vivas, 18-Santiago Medrano, 19-Santiago Grondona, 20-Tomas Lezana, 21-Gonzalo Bertranou, 22-Lucio Cinti, 23-Santiago Cordero.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yeah saw that, the guy is sky high on spiked cake. Argies havent played since RWC2019. They'll come out breathing fire for the first 20 but the last 20 will be Floodgate City. NZ 72-7.

At least "beck un thu studio" they were more realistic: Kirwan et al saying the ABs will rack up 40 at least and win by 15+