• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Next (dis)appointment: Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Re: Next appointment: Brisbane

Jacobs isnt that bad, need to work on his defense. It will between him and Wynand Olivier to replace Jean but it look like Jean will only do a 7 month NH journey.

P

Part of the union

A rugby game is not a war. My brother has played rugby and fought in Iraq and I can tell you Iraq had more of an impact on him.

T

TOCC

Part of the union said:
A rugby game is not a war. My brother has played rugby and fought in Iraq and I can tell you Iraq had more of an impact on him.

good for him

louie

Desmond Connor (43)

it has the same principals as war it's just not as extreme.
let him be TOCC

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)

Part of the union said:

I'd really hope so else I would be worried about your brother.

But rugby is War. Just a different kind.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Hopefully not, don't want to ruin their potential love of the game.

Thread title fixed

G

Gil

against a team playing so well 10 men rugby mostly , you must shake them on lineouts ...with botha and matfield , won't be so easy.
game is more simple for a team who get a kicker who plays behind uncontested scrum , who can kick decently and finding lineouts knowing you win 99% of yours and 40-50 % of opponents lineouts.
Of course , you can make run the ball ...it can work sometimes but you loose at the end 9/10 games .
Can wallabies challenge boks on physical point of view ...I don't think so and I doubt another team can.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
No Paarl. But my dad his taking his kids. Which is good because I am an un (self) employed bum.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I'll be there. Had 6 tickets and thought it would be hard to find takers at 140 each, but strangely enough they went within a day of sending the email out. Queenslanders are eternal optimists (they have to be at the moment).

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Hope you'll enjoy the test, you lucky fishes! Skotman just one request from Oom Paarl, IF the Bokke win the trinations on saturday please spill some beer foam on the grass and "On Paarl " please, I'll be there in spirit. :yay

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
and they won't let you near the field either. Something I have never understood.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scotty said:
If I can get a beer with some foam at Suncorp, then I'll do it PB.
Dankie Boet, know you will do it but let the Bokke first get a win. :nta:

How is the weather that side, saw the Bokke train without shirts, so it look like some hot weather.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
It is all over the place for temperature one day hot next day cool (for Queensland!) But clear skies everyday.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Scotty said:
I'll be there. Had 6 tickets and thought it would be hard to find takers at 140 each, but strangely enough they went within a day of sending the email out. Queenslanders are eternal optimists (they have to be at the moment).

No, its more that Queenslanders only get to back a quality rugby team once or twice a year.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Well done Wallabies, a great win and well deserve. No excuses from a poor Bok show in this one. The Wallabies was all over us today. The only positive we can take from this drubbing is to work harder and try and beat the All Blacks next weekend. :'( The biggest test in TriNation is to fight back after a loss and the Wallabies have done just that. Hope the Bokke learn a passionate lesson from that and hope all you Wallabies supporters enjoy this one because you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.