• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NH Rays v NSW Country Eagles, NRC round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Brookvale Oval on Thursday night, who's going? It's the only game in Sydney this round.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
For all the Eagles fans out there, has Max Lahiff seen any game time yet? Didn't see him on the team sheet last weekend. Wondering ho's he is travelling.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Don't think he would have done worse than their LHP last game - Qld Country gave them a bit of a working over in some of the scrums.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Don't think you would lose anything in the scrums with max. Solid unit and quite powerful in the scrum, I think TT at the Rebels just hasn't seen him in his plans yet. One thing I did note viscacha the needs to acclimate to the Super Rugby intensity - saw a few times on the pitch he was blowing big ones and look as red as a betroot. Don't doubt his fitness (looks the leanest prop I've seem in a while), just needs a higher base.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Maybe he's had an injury. It seems unlikely he wouldn't have made the 23 in the first two games if healthy.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
I don't understand why Chubb was the reserve hooker in the last game. He was the best LHP in the SS and blew away Uni and Eastwood during the finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
posted elsewhere probably better here

Not trying to be tooo critical here but Eagles v Rays at Brookie which will be a cracker on the same night as Roosters v Souths for the potential NRL minor premiership.. So Eagles supporters are Easts and Randwick and Country... And Roosters and Bunnies supporters are Easts and Randwick...anyone got a cloning machine????:confused: do people look before they schedule??

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
unfortunately a lot of these schedules come out quite late don't they? When did the NRL finalise their schedule? Don't they do it in 6 week blocks?

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Seeing the Manly Warringah "seagulls" are the current favs for the minor premiership in "double red card" ball and the game is at their home ground I'm calling evil plot lead by "Dave Beat"

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
In fact was the draw put out after we wupped the Marlins at Beastieland?..................the plot thickens :rolleyes:

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
unfortunately a lot of these schedules come out quite late don't they? When did the NRL finalise their schedule? Don't they do it in 6 week blocks?

Yeah, something like that. They do the schedule in parts throughout the season, largely drive by how many ratings Nine thinks it can pull from its Friday night games. The draw is known from the start, but the schedule can depend largely on crowd interest and form.

Status
Not open for further replies.